Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Default that moment when you realize.... I just had sex

https://youtu.be/f4NOJ42-BKM

So what it be? teh best!! Screw poll, too much goodness to be contained in a poll.
Damn so hard to choose...
Maybe Hotel C. err ugh so much amazing out there to be sure. But I take smooth technique over speed hands down. I know who likes to ride the train though, which too is worthy fur sure. But teh Jimmy is wizzard, and speedy, so there are those that can. Who who?
Old 09-14-2016, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/f4NOJ42-BKM

So what it be? teh best!! Screw poll, too much goodness to be contained in a poll.
Damn so hard to choose...
Maybe Hotel C. err ugh so much amazing out there to be sure. But I take smooth technique over speed hands down. I know who likes to ride the train though, which too is worthy fur sure. But teh Jimmy is wizzard, and speedy, so there are those that can. Who who?
hey... daywolf... bump rogeans music thread with something good, please?
Old 09-14-2016, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey... daywolf... bump rogeans music thread with something good, please?
Go ahead, post a choice, I won't laugh ...unless it's a cover with guys dressed up as ponys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ah, no one want's to hear what I'm researching right now, it's pretty weird. I did just drop something I like into the WTF? thread on that second youtube link. I might post a set of covers again soon, when I put another set together. Good covers are hard to find, but likely never posted in Rogeans thread.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go ahead, post a choice, I won't laugh ...
nah i get attacked as if, and,.... sorry for extra dot...
Old 09-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Those all sounded pretty good except number 10, it sounded like ass. Actually out of the bottom 4 I onlynliked Hotel California ^^ I can't decide if I liked the Ozzy or GNR one better.

Also, Jimmy Page looks like a hobbit!
Old 09-14-2016, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those all sounded pretty good except number 10, it sounded like ass. Actually out of the bottom 4 I onlynliked Hotel California ^^ I can't decide if I liked the Ozzy or GNR one better.

Also, Jimmy Page looks like a hobbit!
10, oh deep purple, yeah it's a hit or miss for some. I'd take GNR over Ozzy for guitar, though I do play some Ozzy songs which are easy. Just look at that beautiful thing shash has [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] nice full mellow sound coming out of that les paul. it's magical. Don't ever underestimate good humbuckers for solid leads. They may not punch, but they do enchant. BTW just to point out, this isn't exclusive to just the vid list nor particular genre.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

tried daywolf... that think you clanked mentioned things and i couldnt get far... rather...

Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata ( 3rd Movement ) Tina S Cover

hehehe take me with a grain of salt but this shit is almighty... praise tina s....
Old 09-14-2016, 11:13 PM
Banned

i hate realizing daywolf just had sex
Old 09-14-2016, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hate realizing daywolf just had sex
Yeah, I just humped the leg of my guitar stand again. Woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tried daywolf... that think you clanked mentioned things and i couldnt get far... rather...

Ludwig van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata ( 3rd Movement ) Tina S Cover

hehehe take me with a grain of salt but this shit is almighty... praise tina s....
Oh yeah, I've seen this done, I like classical. Classical to rock, rock to classical, imo works well, and you will find many rock musicians claim inspiration out of classical.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

must add ... daywolf , i must of had you wrong... i felt the most synonomous with your bunker, tradition, real life teachings.... to challenge and break away in the smallest way, yet, allow me to do me... kinda strugglin here... yet, the wagon, plus my state... i get it,.... ... ... ........... .... made sure i even'd out the doubts i mean dots....

carlton straight red tonight.... where u at... if he told me not to, i would run and not b seen, but hey....
Closed Thread