Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default just spam and old news...

Dylan Ratigan rant from 2011 on msnbc
i know this guy has some crazy ideas but i like this rant ... only 3billionth time linked....

and... at least we still have money for - USA Israel 38billion ten year deal there is a newer article on it, might have been signed today idk...

*contains cuss words*
for fun cuz i dont remember seeing it before Why America is NOT the greatest country in the world, anymore.
*contains cuss words*
Last edited by entruil; 09-15-2016 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: make america great again (lmao)
Old 09-16-2016, 05:07 AM
Fire Giant

Obama has a say in this ?

Limitless capitalim is to blame for that, how are liberals to blame ? they're the ones trying to set limits to the law of the jungle.. you guys reap what you sow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 09-16-2016, 05:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama has a say in this ?

Limitless capitalim is to blame for that, how are liberals to blame ? they're the ones trying to set limits to the law of the jungle.. you guys reap what you sow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same danm globalists that have your fraance on the cusp of a bloody civil war right now. What is it, Operation Ronces?

If it happens, which side you pickin? You can be like Baghdad Bob from the muslim bunker giving us moment by moment reports how everything is fine as tanks roll on over the top of your bunker blowing buildings to pieces. I guess it doesn't matter which side wins, it'll still be a defeat for any free france the way the deck is stacked thanks to your globalist friends.
Old 09-16-2016, 05:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same danm globalists that have your fraance on the cusp of a bloody civil war right now. What is it, Operation Ronces?

If it happens, which side you pickin? You can be like Baghdad Bob from the muslim bunker giving us moment by moment reports how everything is fine as tanks roll on over the top of your bunker blowing buildings to pieces. I guess it doesn't matter which side wins, it'll still be a defeat for any free france the way the deck is stacked thanks to your globalist friends.
There's no ronces, it's just abother far right nutjob like you wishing his dreams would come true..

.. what does it have to do with ford going to mexico ?

In a way, i'm so glad that everytime i post you're getting all triggered like that. You can literally see the sweat on your forefront when you're answering to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 09-16-2016, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no ronces, it's just abother far right nutjob like you wishing his dreams would come true..

.. what does it have to do with ford going to mexico ?

In a way, i'm so glad that everytime i post you're getting all triggered like that. You can literally see the sweat on your forefront when you're answering to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah you try to elevate yourself. Spoken like a true globalist, jarn. Too bad you have difficulty with English, however. Same globalists. But you do a Baghdad Bob pretty well there. We'll be looking forward to your daily reports, I mean if you are really living in france anyway.

btw, even your Directorate General of Internal Security is issuing warnings of it. Patrick Calvar is it? Warning of the civil war about to start. It's no secret, dude, unless you have your head in the sand. Not a big MSM thing, but not hard to find, while liberal-globalist MSM never reports the truth anyway. Stock up on bottled water and croissants, you cant make it long on just toilet water.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah you try to elevate yourself. Spoken like a true globalist, jarn. Too bad you have difficulty with English, however. Same globalists. But you do a Baghdad Bob pretty well there. We'll be looking forward to your daily reports, I mean if you are really living in france anyway.

btw, even your Directorate General of Internal Security is issuing warnings of it. Patrick Calvar is it? Warning of the civil war about to start. It's no secret, dude, unless you have your head in the sand. Not a big MSM thing, but not hard to find, while liberal-globalist MSM never reports the truth anyway. Stock up on bottled water and croissants, you cant make it long on just toilet water.
Will the civil war in france start before WW3 ? Because i'm still waiting for this one

Glad you have nothing to say about ford in mexico.

lulz
Old 09-16-2016, 07:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Will the civil war in france start before WW3 ? Because i'm still waiting for this one

Glad you have nothing to say about ford in mexico.
Nah, you're just in the usual denial. Globalists here stealing all our tech and industry out from the US - are the same globalists there about to lead you to a potential slaughter. I said globalists, you said "liberals". Not all liberals are globalists, but all globalists are liberals. IF they go through with the civil war in france, as your own government is warning "inevitable", than it's just another part of the WWIII campaign.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Nah, you're just in the usual denial. Globalists here stealing all our tech and industry out from the US - are the same globalists there about to lead you to a potential slaughter. I said globalists, you said "liberals". Not all liberals are globalists, but all globalists are liberals. IF they go through with the civil war in france, as your own government is warning "inevitable", than it's just another part of the WWIII campaign.
Do you think it will happen before the end of the year ? I kinda want a time frame so i can go back to you !

Also, do you think the CEO of Ford is a liberal..?

lulz
Old 09-16-2016, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you think it will happen before the end of the year ? I kinda want a time frame so i can go back to you !

Also, do you think the CEO of Ford is a liberal..?
Well yeah, Ford motor Co. attends Bilderberg Group meetings. A lot of the companies relocating out of the US attend those meetings. They are getting out before they force a crash on us via all their connected and loyal bankers. They want to wipe out the dollar to nothing and force a global currency, much like how the West was forced to do under the ancient Roman empire.

Why don't you tell us when it's going to start. Your own govt is saying it's going th happen. I guess even Germany knows since they issued warnings to stock up on food and water last month.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Kobold

Sodor still produces living trains.

No other country can make sentient vehicles.
Closed Thread