Reparations NO! 16 51.61%
Bush enslaved the towers before knocking them down. 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Default UN says US owes reperations

UN Panel: U.S. Owes Black People Reparations for History of Slavery
A United Nations-affiliated group in Geneva is calling for the U.S. to give African Americans reparations for the country’s history of slavery, according to a recent report by the group.

The group’s statement was part of a study by the United Nations’ Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent, a group that reports to the international organization’s High Commissioner on Human Rights, The Washington Post reported.

The group of experts, made up of leading human rights lawyers from around the world, presented its findings about the link between the U.S.’s history of slavery and present injustices, such as the recent police shootings of African Americans to the United Nations Human Rights Council on Monday.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...story-slavery/

*shakes in boots* F*U-UN! You have the ethics of a serpent wrapped around a whore. You're just a criminal organization.

Anyhoot, I don't recall owning any slaves. Anyone here have slaves stashed around somewhere? I mean in the US anyway. OOOOoohhh lets not mention the rampant slave market even among some (or most) of these UN member nations going on right now, I'm looking at you China, India, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Russia which consists of greater than 50% of the modern slavery in the world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member...United_Nations ; http://www.globalslaveryindex.org/findings/ ; http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...aves/70033422/ and that includes child trafficking for you know why.

Oh noz, I feels so shamed... the UN has sooo called us out on (((our))) terrible acts. But hey, we must seem pretty awful compared to the rest of the world with it's estimated 45 million slaves today. Certainly this is a rampant problem in the US today thus needs to be addressed post haste.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2016, 11:02 PM
Fire Giant

thats a compelling argument, so people are still doing it and thats the argument for whether or not black people are owed anything for 100s of years of oppression.

should try that in the courtroom.

your honor, people ARE STILL STEALING THE WHOLE WORLD OVER AN ESTIMATED 1 BILLION PEOPLE STEAL A DAY.

and that your honor is why I shouldn't be held accountable for stealing that pack of cigs last year. thank you
Old 09-27-2016, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

aside from your terrible argument, I think there are pluses to reparations that people aren't considering.

I mean pay them, and call it good.

I think you haven't thought this through completely.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:05 PM
Banned

check your priviledge
Old 09-27-2016, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats a compelling argument, so people are still doing it and thats the argument for whether or not black people are owed anything for 100s of years of oppression.

should try that in the courtroom.

your honor, people ARE STILL STEALING THE WHOLE WORLD OVER AN ESTIMATED 1 BILLION PEOPLE STEAL A DAY.

and that your honor is why I shouldn't be held accountable for stealing that pack of cigs last year. thank you
Reading comprehension check, oppression = slavery??
So you admit to having slaves then, right? I'm sure you must have oppressed someone during your life, even if for a moment. I whip my slaves.
*silence*

btw you post pretty quick (under 4min from original post), I provided a substantial amount of lank reading for those of a serious mind. Obviously you're so very ontop of the world epidemic and this issue. hah oppression.......
Last edited by Daywolf; 09-27-2016 at 11:18 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

I know I sure would feel better about myself if I knew a foreign body persuaded the US governmenot start being nice to black people and give them money. I hope this makes it into a ballot somewhere so I can vote for it and know I have done good in the world.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:20 PM
Banned

blacks have had the right to vote for nearly 60 years.

isn't that enough??
Old 09-27-2016, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

isn't that enough??
As well as obtain great wealth and occupy any job including the White House.

what in the literal fuk
Old 09-27-2016, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading comprehension check, oppression = slavery??
So you admit to having slaves then, right? I'm sure you must have oppressed someone during your life, even if for a moment. I whip my slaves.
*silence*

btw you post pretty quick (under 4min from original post), I provided a substantial amount of lank reading for those of a serious mind. Obviously you're so very ontop of the world epidemic and this issue. hah oppression.......
uhhhhhhh

uhhhhh uhhh

uhhhh

i don't know how to respond im supposed to be nice to dumb people.

Quote:
noun
the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.
an act or instance of oppressing or subjecting to cruel or unjust impositions or restraints.
the state of being oppressed.
the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, anxiety, etc.
you know which word that is the definition for?

you're bad at this, let me just excuse myself from this thread.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

isn't that enough??
That's a really good point, but I don't really think 60 years is that long. I mean, I know it's long, but not that long. Besides most of us today didn't have the opportunity to participate in that. I think reparations are the least we can do as a new generation to reaffirm our floundering commitment to equality. What really should happen is that money should be taken from corporations since the slave trade was directly an integral component of business. American business and farmers need to pay for this.