Reparations YES! 7 22.58%
Reparations NO! 16 51.61%
Bush enslaved the towers before knocking them down. 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Makes grandiose claim about having a dick
2. Post no facts to support claim

Yep Allaharti is back. Kind of glad honestly. Jarn makes a good punching bag but he is like one of those clown punching bags. Just pops back up with he same goofy grin each time and it gets kind of old.
It's funny how you fail to make any sensible points... you get embarrassed and driven out of threads to then post months later saying you were victorious. It's like if Japan claimed victory in WW2 this year.

If you wonder why people mock you with a stupid grin... it's because its very hard to take someone as deluded as you serious. You're laughable.

Most likely I won't be around the forum past today. It's really hard to post here when you can't post anything logical worth debating. So I guess you will just have to pine for my abuse some more. Masochist much?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Last edited by Alarti0001; 10-04-2016 at 12:35 PM..
Old 10-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny how you fail to make any sensible points... you get embarrassed and driven out of threads to then post months later saying you were victorious. It's like if Japan claimed victory in WW2 this year.
Welcome back bro where have you been? Did you journey to the Kinsey Institute by camel?
Old 10-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back bro where have you been? Did you journey to the Kinsey Institute by camel?
Wonder why you still can't post that information proving your case. Oh wait.. cause it was never there.

No I was in Germany and Denmark on business for several months. =) I see you are still worthless and spouting off insanity and racism. What's it like being genetically similar to me but somehow not using any of your brain?(rhetorical question, don't bother answering) What a wasted human.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder why you still can't post that information proving your case. Oh wait.. cause it was never there.

No I was in Germany and Denmark on business for several months. =) I see you are still worthless and spouting off insanity and racism. What's it like being genetically similar to me but somehow not using any of your brain?(rhetorical question, don't bother answering) What a wasted human.
Well glad to see you are all settled. Must have been a rough trip that has you frazzled. Cant imagine going from Syria to Turkey to Greece then Italy Switzerland and on to Germany and Denmark.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well glad to see you are all settled. Must have been a rough trip that has you frazzled. Cant imagine going from Syria to Turkey to Greece then Italy Switzerland and on to Germany and Denmark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep talking like that and they'll say you're either muslim, jew or black (from experience [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Prophet
Old 10-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

Africa, India, China, Most of the middle east.

All have slavery to this day.

Where is the out rage?

If you go back 200 years, 90% of the male Indian population would be considered pedophiles by today's standards.

Didn't read entire thread, sorry if someone posted the obvious already.

Egypt might have some reparations to pay for some 2000 years of slavery in that country.

People on the USA "give me free shit" bandwagon. Gotta love it.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm all for paying reparations if it would quell the dindus, BLM, racial protesters, etc.
We do not negotiate with terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Closed Thread