Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Default Putin issues emergency call to ALL Russians to return home NOW!

According to reports, the Russian leader has told diplomats of all ranks to “bring relatives home to the Motherland”.

Administration staff, politicians and public sector workers have been ordered to take their children out of foreign schools immediately.

Russian political analyst Stanislav Belkovsky told the Daily Star: “This is all part of the package of measures to prepare elites to some 'big war’.”

The worrying development – which follows after President Putin suddenly cancelled a visit to France – applies to all state employees.

Workers were reportedly told to pull their children out of school immediately, even if it was in the middle of term.

Anyone who fails to act will put their chances of promotion at risk.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ears-world-war

Then there is Russian-Chinese news out. The Russians are going to be setting up missile defense systems in China for the coming "drill", as well as reports of Chinese painting some of their jets with Russian markings. Unconfirmed on the planes, but China has confirmed the "drills", so likely true that too. "Drill" is set for 2017, but good excuse to move stuff around on the map in the meantime, just like we've already been doing to them, first.

Then reason for that, we've already put defense missiles next to Russia, which are fully capable of being used as a nuclear first strike weapon with no counter, and now we are about to do the same to China.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Yawn
Old 10-13-2016, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yawn
When I saw a (((British))) propaganda mouthpiece as the source, my sentiments exactly.

What a buzzkill. This is on par with linking infowars.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-13-2016, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

psy-ops if anything. not clicking links though
Old 10-13-2016, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

the amount of horse cum the media apparatus spews out makes you wonder if we'll all just collectively yawn in unison together in another 10-15 years.

heres to hopes that we achieve synchronized yawn. keep crankin out them bullshit stories. Trey Smith eats em up.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:04 AM
Sarnak

Don't worry guys, you can come out of the bunkers now

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 10-13-2016, 03:11 AM
Banned

pretty sure zero hedge "broke" this
Old 10-13-2016, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I saw a (((British))) propaganda mouthpiece as the source, my sentiments exactly.

What a buzzkill. This is on par with linking infowars.
Don't like my source, or don't give 2 shits? And what's wrong with infowars now? Or you just dragging in more shit to argue about. you know... the site I never link here, since it's not one of my sources apart from the youtube channel where David Knight is reporting mostly, watch a few vids there now and then. But hey, if you gave 2 shits you could have googled the story and pulled up the zero hedge report http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...tudying-abroad or just go to the original Russians site https://www.znak.com/2016-10-11/ross...eley_na_rodinu And there are more sites reporting, since I don't wait for CNN to report lol

That's new of you AtG to do the "attack the link not the story" trolly stuff. Especially when you know I check these things out before posting :/
Old 10-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's new of you AtG to do the "attack the link not the story" trolly stuff. Especially when you know I check these things out before posting :/
Im on the offensive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Infowars is fine, but after that Wikileaks fakeout I have to question any claims made there. They are going full clickbait mighty fast.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im on the offensive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Infowars is fine, but after that Wikileaks fakeout I have to question any claims made there. They are going full clickbait mighty fast.
Nah, I understand, I need another drink too. The double bourbon wore off hours ago. If my threads aren't killing buzzes, what good are they? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradnerLives [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we found no sound evidence that Putin was "ordering" officials and their families to return as part of preparation for "World War III."
All they're saying is Putin didn't say "WWIII". I didn't link the other article, I don't know what they wrote. The zero hedge struck that all together. Snopes is a funny sight, more a social media site. I rarely check the snopes site, they deny everything, even things 100% true confirmed, but I check it sometimes to see what's said. Sometimes it leads to actual proof, sometimes.

Just like my op link didn't say "WWIII" in it, just "big war". He's already said this publicly, directly, that if the US intervenes in Syria, it'll spread through the region like an "earthquake". The US has already threatened war what, 100 times? Kerry is at it like every other day now threatening the Russians.
Last edited by Daywolf; 10-13-2016 at 04:01 AM..
Closed Thread