Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every politician is identical, nbcnews.com and naturalnews told me so
Don't be stupid there are honest and principled politicians altho they are rare. Like Bernie and that guy from the memes with the kid named after Ayn Rand
Old 10-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be stupid there are honest and principled politicians altho they are rare. Like Bernie and that guy from the memes with the kid named after Ayn Rand
a depressing but quite good reply.

BiG J is in charge of offtopic for a week. ya'll chillins listen up now.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Showing your age man. US has been engaged in cyberwarfare for a good while. Hell we almost melted down Iran's nuclear reactors because we got into their internal network. We're good at it, damn good.
We as in you in Israel?? There was nothing magical about the reactor incident, an Israeli agent dropped a flash drive in the driveway. Some moron picked it up and stuck it into one of the computers at the site, it had a worm. Poof! 0bama didn't build that worm, he just is one. But he made it up to them, now they are even further ahead than as if the attack never happened.

Obviously you don't comprehend the destructive nature of a war in cyberspace. And that of when a nation or coalition goes balls out to attack others and what destruction could be laid.
* Toppling banking networks
* Scrambling nuclear reactors
* Taking down power transmission systems with an estimated 9 months repair time each
* GPS satellites fried
* Transportation systems halted e.g. transport trains derailed
** Water supply failure; ships lost at sea; roadways in gridlock; JIT food distribution collapse; a fully disabled military; ICBM launch detection compromised; launch activation compromised; launch re-targeting; launch.

Basically this is likely starting around DEFCON 2 as things prep and move towards DEFCON 1. Now I won't tell you where we are at since we have no "official word", nor would they tell us at this point anyway. But keep in mind that current tensions are on par with or exceed that of cold war tensions of which in those times we did reach DEFCON 2.

These are desperate western globalists on the cusp of a major political defeat, just as started with Brexit and now moves through the US. If such a political defeat is eminent, what could they do to retain power? What are they doing? Though I know what your answer will be, but at least the left has dropped their peace dove charade for the most part, finally came out of the shadows.

Hah I have this liberal friend. I suggested a couple weeks ago to buy some water for emergency storage since he had none at all. He did. Then he drank it all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2016, 06:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh now it all makes sense, Ayn Rand who wrote Crime and Punishment was really named Ayn Randal. no wait......
Of course I can think of a certain someone named after Hussein, after a muslim, and then raised by muslims in a muslim country, and has his finger on the nuclear button while he threatens war on the world over a total farce likely carried out internally by his own subordinates. alahru akabarah doo dah doo dah

But yes, he drags all down to elevate the monsters. Or he heard this tactic in modern brainwashing school and never thought about it. Sometimes he seems to think though, a glimmer of light, but then eventually turns back on it to darkness. That's common of the many these days.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:30 AM
Planar Protector

It's astonishing that there are people as stupid as Daywolf actually walking around in the world.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's astonishing that there are people as stupid as Daywolf actually walking around in the world.
We love people like Daywolf because even tho' they're absolutely moronic and wrong, they still distract from what we're really doing.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:40 AM
Kobold

The isle of Sodor will grant amnesty to anyone who might otherwise be prosecuted by the American or other foreign governments (unless you're Swish).
Old 10-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
US has been engaged in cyberwarfare for a good while. Hell we almost melted down Iran's nuclear reactors because we got into their internal network.
The Secret Cyberwar is Here: Director Alex Gibney on 'Zero Days' Documentary, Stuxnet & Cyberweapons
Old 10-17-2016, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We love people like Daywolf because even tho' they're absolutely moronic and wrong, they still distract from what we're really doing.
Oh I know, in this reality every time what I say is proven right only shows how wrong I am. And when you say "what we're really doing" you mean what the elites are really doing because you don't seem to have a clue as they just lead you along in a fog. And when those elites say point blank in your face what they are doing, it just goes into a denial response, as they spin an evil into a good for your acceptance, and your willingness to debate for their cause out of your lack of information and awareness. Because obviously everyone talks out of their butts because maybe you do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yeah, it is an act of war. And that's right, for that reason they don't admit to it, apart from a wink and a nod, such as how I learned about the way they got the worm into the complex which likely is a process that couldn't be repeated as security becomes heightened after the fact. Heard it a long time ago on a radio interview, probably a source... here.

But an act of war it is, to cyberattack a country, as a government entity. Which puts this whole thing right now into new territory, and being for all intents and purposes a deceleration of open hostilities and a deceleration of war against a country, Russia (and it's allies). It's not just that they are doing something and we are doing something, we already know this happens to some limited extent, but this takes all stops off it and opens a deep Pandora box of hostility, which is a part of the theater of war now (~98% correct). Embedded logic bombs etc, all so fun. You see, we haven't reeeeally been in a cyberwar yet, but I guess this all changes now. And while people are too dumbed down to actually be bothered in regards to being informed.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Hegemony losing its proxy war in Syria; who would have thought the moderate terrorists, I mean rebels, could lose Aleppo? Now the ministry of truth has to pick up the broken pieces left by the ministry of war.
Closed Thread