OMG WAAT JUUST HAAPPENED?!?! 0 0%
I.. I.. I.. I... *smears poop on padded wall* 2 5.26%
Trump/Tower 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it went that way it'd be JFK, not Reagan. Some very strongly believe that was Bush and the neocons. But JFK, the guy was about to do some serious exposing, so they all were getting very nervous.

Dude, Trump's going to travel in a popehat mobile. You know he had body armor on through this while thing, right? They would literally need to blow up a city block to get to him. Nah, odds are, if they don't stop him right now, it won't happen for 4 years. I'm more concerned of them collapsing the economy now (next year) rather than anything else. ...or starting that big war they want, before he's in.
JFK got domed while moving from real fuckin far away

If they want you, like really want you, they got dudes can get you. Reagan just didn't qualify for the full frontal (doubt it was even (((they))) after him personally, but I'm no expert on that era).
Old 11-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JFK got domed while moving from real fuckin far away

If they want you, like really want you, they got dudes can get you. Reagan just didn't qualify for the full frontal (doubt it was even (((they))) after him personally, but I'm no expert on that era).
Well I'm speaking of causality, not effect. JFK was a threat, Reagan was just in the way. But Trump knows all this, likely taking precautions to guard against effect. Like I said about Trump meeting with Kissinger and all the far-left conspiracy theories started popping up here, I would think nothing more obvious and enjoyable to tell such tyrants "something happens to me, I left my people with instructions" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Voted somewhat surprised...I'm not a fan of ppl who quote themselves but.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...0&postcount=98
Old 11-11-2016, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

was somewhat surprised because I thought the dems would go harder on rigging it.

Think they got scared by all of Trumps talk of it being rigged and watching the polling locations. They also probably underestimated his popularity. Both of those resulted in them not being able to steal it.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Also a lot of liars in this poll. Jar and Ahlg were "somewhat surprised?" Come on, both of you thought he had absolutely no chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump lost this election.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol.

unless you think trump magically gonna get a bunny out of his hat and get this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..closer to a 50/50 tie, i really don't see how you could be so delusional
Old 11-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Banned

he's still pro israel pro surveillance not like it's worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater
Old 11-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's still pro israel pro surveillance not like it's worth throwing the baby out with the bathwater
Yeah so? And like 40% of Israel was pro-Trump, the anti-globalist candidate. Of the some 50% in Israel that favored HRC, it was mostly the matter of familiarity.. which is kinda dumb because of the frosty relations they had with 0bama. Trump want's to promote peace in the middle-east, after all these neocon wars, and this is somehow a bad thing? ....after the past number of presidents having been arming both sides of about every conflict?

Of course within reason, he didn't run for prime minister of Israel. He didn't run for Caliph of Islam. And he's not the Pope.

As for surveillance, it's a weak spot (remember I favored Rand), but I'm willing to give him time to look into the program, which up to this point has been well above his security clearance level. If you believe Trump is a shithead, then it doesn't matter about it, we're doomed, if that were so.

edit: and not suggesting you think of him that way. Nor does he have my unwavering trust no matter what he does anything he want's (I'd be like an 0bama supporter). But he has people around him, that I think give him good counsel. And as Reagan said "Trust but verify".
Last edited by Daywolf; 11-12-2016 at 12:41 AM..
Old 11-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I'm speaking of causality, not effect. JFK was a threat, Reagan was just in the way.
Accurate post. I only know what Roger Stone has intimated to us about the Reagan buildup.

Basically he said there's guys who come to you who "know government better than you" and tell you so right away in the first 100 days. And they don't beat around the bush.

Listen to them (ala 0bama) and there's no problem.

Say no thank you, well, you aren't a threat. But you're in the way now, as you said.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-12-2016, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

I was totally stunned. Never thought it would be a blowout win for HRC like the smarty-pants said, but with all the major US institutions such as the Media, Big Hollywood, Big Academia, etc. in the tank for the progressives as usual, I figured the fix was in and Hilary would be elected, by a slim margin. Laughing my @$$ off, Trump was vilified for saying he would not abide by a defeat, and look at who is protesting and rioting now, just because a Republican community organizer won?!? Libtard snoflakes are such F-ing A holes.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Banned

lol at thinking the violence isn't provocateurs like fucking always
Closed Thread