Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/NwlLOl4fyDU

this one is on the street and reporting. Looks a little choppy, but he's right at the line.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Well, at least I have something to occupy me while I can't sleep >.> Not sure I feel inclined to burn down my neighborhood though.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

It's thinning out now. It wasn't like a lot of BLM out there if any. The first video is the most active right now. The one on this page is some guy complaining from his home computer now with 200 viewers. But it was going a little rough there just before the cops broke out the PA and declared it an unlawful assembly when I mentioned that. Not really qualifying as a riot at that point it looked. Now places like Oakland, that's usually where things go really bad fast. I don't miss living in riot land any longer at all, Los Angeles sucked.

meh LA, I didn't live there by choice, the early years. But at least every other weekend I'd get out of there and camp out in the mountains or out in the desert, far from the concrete and gangs. With youth groups and friends, sometimes family when there was time.
Last edited by Daywolf; 11-12-2016 at 03:55 AM..
Old 11-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not kidding watch me on the stream i will be attempting to find the camera and name drop big japan, should be ther ein about 40 min
If you link a video with an audible name drop while breaking shit, I will transcend my plebeian heteronormative status and perform one sexual favor of your choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxZHrHFkDnY
^ The doctor has something to say^
Old 11-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Every video I saw just looked like people wanted to see some shit go down, whether it be someone getting shot or whatever.

I hear Donald Trump is still going to be the next President, hope everyone enjoyed the walking though.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

I remember that time in 2012 after Obama got elected when I went out and rioted with all my republican friends OH WAIT I had to get up for work in the morning
Old 11-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

It's just a bunch of juvenile young adults who can't accept that life isn't fair.
okay and maybe a few geezers who've been sipping the koolaid for too many years.

They need to go back to school(meaning a lot of the young adults are college kids who have more important things they should be working on at that point in their life) and back to their jobs.

News media needs to stop covering them.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

It is really obvious to anyone with half a brain what is going on. The establishment on both sides know that the swamp is going to be drained. They want to convince the left and the right to take down Trump. I saw so many fake news articles yesterday trying to convince Trump supporters that he sold them out. Meanwhile the left is mobilizing its virtue signalers before the cold sets in.

Trump said he wants to find a way to introduce term limits. They are fucking scared as hell of this. They have to keep the left and right at eachothers throats instead of focusing on common goals. If the left and right both demand the reps sign whatever is put forward for term limits or they get voted out they know its game over for them.

All the martial law talk and provocateurs are just there to keep people scared of Trump and ready to side with the establishment when they move to impeach him at the first opportunity. This puts Mike Pense in play and he is pretty much a shill for the establishment right and will rubber stamp whatever the fuck they put forth.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is really obvious to anyone with half a brain what is going on. The establishment on both sides know that the swamp is going to be drained. They want to convince the left and the right to take down Trump. I saw so many fake news articles yesterday trying to convince Trump supporters that he sold them out. Meanwhile the left is mobilizing its virtue signalers before the cold sets in.

Trump said he wants to find a way to introduce term limits. They are fucking scared as hell of this. They have to keep the left and right at eachothers throats instead of focusing on common goals. If the left and right both demand the reps sign whatever is put forward for term limits or they get voted out they know its game over for them.

All the martial law talk and provocateurs are just there to keep people scared of Trump and ready to side with the establishment when they move to impeach him at the first opportunity. This puts Mike Pense in play and he is pretty much a shill for the establishment right and will rubber stamp whatever the fuck they put forth.
If Trump gets term limits for all put in then his presidency is a success just because of that. I wish him luck with that because it'll be a hard fight.