Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Default The hunt for Planet IX, PlanetX, Nibiru, Nemesis etc.

Disclaimer: Dunno but daaaaang.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I haven't done extensive research on this, but I have done some, ...well quite a lot compared to what maybe the avg person thinks of "research" these days. But in comparison to other things, a drop in the bucket. Not just ancient beliefs of it, but modern talk of it and scientific observations by the results of possibly such an object existing.

On the different views of it, I tend to lean towards it being a double star, likely a brown dwarf (near invisible). Some call it Nemesis, but I don't like to attach all the baggage with that name. But nonetheless, the general nemesis star theory is imo the most probable if in fact there is something to any of this.

'What's it do?' It's possible that something is in orbit of the sun, a very very big orbit which swings in close to the sun every some-thousand/million years (out by Saturn or so). In this, it explains the very-very odd layout of our solar system; i.e. Jupiter is most definitely in the wrong place but should be closer to the sun. But it's something that possibly slams through the middle of our solar system causing wide scale disruptions.

Well lets see... here is a good documentary about an hour: https://youtu.be/TbqquQEvhok How NASA is totally into it and covered by MSM yet deceptively so.
Some shorter vids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIV_6lcbIQ
https://youtu.be/j1UE-8MkAIQ

Why should you know about it? So if something does happen to show up, you're not caught by surprise and simply feed on UN/NASA/MSM's spin of it to herd you like sheep into some NWO garbage. If it's there, it's a natural thing, not some ancient Alien civilization crud or whatever. But consider the disruptions that would be from it. Weather or not there would be any direct impact on the earth of some serious nature, people are dumb and would panic, causing disruptions.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2016, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quality post, bud. Well thought out, well delivered.

Of course it's all false because none of the science behind this works considering the earth (like the universe) is flat and 2 dimensional, but you did a good job regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-13-2016, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Only because it's data. Just like data flat on a hard drive or in memory chips, but it's calculated as a 3D representation of space. Just like we observe the results with a monitor by our eyesight. In reality, I don't fathom it, but the physics model is certainly a 3D calculation by observation of it's result. I mean if that is the true model of the universe, which my spidey senses tingle around a ~66% chance. I mean when you say flat, my meaning is really-really flat, everything. Yet flat as possibly being on a curved/convex surface and some sort of projection mechanism as a holograph would work sort of.

Really doesn't change anything though. Rather than false, I view it as an off/on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing for sure, everyone is looking for this thing. There are a lot of beliefs and meanings around it, some rather ancient. If it does show up, I think a lot of people will be pushing a narrative around it, in some cases like black cube cult stuff. But for the basic concept of this thing, I don't think it over the top as some make it out to be https://youtu.be/m-ZG2nyUXiY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's not that..
Old 11-13-2016, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Nah it's all actually flat, even in it's rendering.

Close one eye and tell me how much depth perception you have. It's an optical illusion caused by having two viewpoints working together.

Quote:

Old 11-13-2016, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

I'll give you a moment to recover after realizing we exist within a fractal transdimensional singularity

Quote:

Old 11-13-2016, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quality post, bud. Well thought out, well delivered.

Of course it's all false because none of the science behind this works considering the earth (like the universe) is flat and 2 dimensional, but you did a good job regardless.
I didn't read OP but r u saying there is no dark planet cuz the universe is a hologram? Is earth round?
Old 11-13-2016, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't read OP but r u saying there is no dark planet cuz the universe is a hologram? Is earth round?
No, friend, it's flat.

There's no dark planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn
universe is a hologram?
That depends on what your definition of "is" is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:

Old 11-13-2016, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Well, this is one of the reasons I suspect it's a brown dwarf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unZsUCsH6tQ
Not a lot of views on the vid, but he explains it well compared to others. So we are seeing something out there bombarding us, and it's not very far off at all.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gives a fuck.

I'm screaming free Malachi York

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-14-2016, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gives a fuck.

I'm screaming free Malachi York
Woke.

Just reading this guy's bio again on wikipedia gets my ancestors to tingling in the back of my neck.
Closed Thread