Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Default Remember?

When I used to come on here like once a week and make a post called wipe it clean... That was when there was 150-200 players on average. 50% of those players were casuals(myself included), who couldn't progress any further with out joining one of the two major guilds. Which were full of some of the biggest NERDS to ever behold.

And the other 50% of those players told me to shut the fuck up there would never be a wipe, nothings wrong with server/rules etc, I should join the guild of neckbeards and ride the pixel dragon into oblivion.

Now you 50% are the only 100 players(peak time) still playing. There is NO pvp. You only login when certain mobs or PHs pop. & your fully geared BIS toon has NOBODY to compete with.

I'm downloading a movie while I roll/smoke this blunt which is why I happened back here just to check on the state of affairs in Norrath, and remind you bandwagon nerds that I told you all to wipe this shit clean when it still had a playerbase willing to return and try a reformed ruleset.

WIPE IT CLEAN(2012).
Old 11-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

who are you?

drugs?
Old 11-23-2016, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I used to come on here like once a week and make a post called wipe it clean... That was when there was 150-200 players on average. 50% of those players were casuals(myself included), who couldn't progress any further with out joining one of the two major guilds. Which were full of some of the biggest NERDS to ever behold.

And the other 50% of those players told me to shut the fuck up there would never be a wipe, nothings wrong with server/rules etc, I should join the guild of neckbeards and ride the pixel dragon into oblivion.

Now you 50% are the only 100 players(peak time) still playing. There is NO pvp. You only login when certain mobs or PHs pop. & your fully geared BIS toon has NOBODY to compete with.

I'm downloading a movie while I roll/smoke this blunt which is why I happened back here just to check on the state of affairs in Norrath, and remind you bandwagon nerds that I told you all to wipe this shit clean when it still had a playerbase willing to return and try a reformed ruleset.

WIPE IT CLEAN(2012).
I run this shit now fuck off
Old 11-23-2016, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I run this shit now fuck off
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else remember the time Gzaz went to ST and Colgate made him cry so he gated out and /gquit? What a fuckin loser lol.
you don't run shit, you cry run and gate

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhahahahahhahahaha you even admit it in the other thread
Old 11-23-2016, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

HOLY SHIT 65 PEOPLE ON ITS HAPPENING GUYS. JUMPING ON FOR THAT HOLIDAY BONUS AND PVP ACTION!!!!!!!!!

++++++++1 to the pop
Old 11-23-2016, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you don't run shit, you cry run and gate

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhahahahahhahahaha you even admit it in the other thread
Silo is mad he worst player on box and that he fucks his own mother while his cat plays eq
Old 11-24-2016, 12:29 AM
Sarnak

Didnt read, and no one gives a fuck.

Fire giant
Old 11-24-2016, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Enjoyable thread that shows what good fun we have here on p99 red <3
Old 11-24-2016, 01:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Silo is mad he worst player on box and that he fucks his own mother while his cat plays eq
I remember when you begged the guild for loot and anytime something dropped like a COF you would ask the guild if a shaman could use it. You are still a chav and I called it that you wouldn't stick around long. Still mad no one liked you, kek.

Good to hear tho you actually cried and gated on a raid. Can't hide your true colors you dumb brit. Go fix your teeth before you talk chit kid.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when you begged the guild for loot and anytime something dropped like a COF you would ask the guild if a shaman could use it. You are still a chav and I called it that you wouldn't stick around long. Still mad no one liked you, kek.

Good to hear tho you actually cried and gated on a raid. Can't hide your true colors you dumb brit. Go fix your teeth before you talk chit kid.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]