Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Faydwer banking/selling

Where can an Erudite Necro sell and bank in faydwer? I understand they may not be able to bank but if I can where would that be? I asked in shout/ooc a couple of times and no one seems to know or want to share that information. Someone told me DC poison merchant but that guy was crawling with red+ con'ing goblins.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Orc

I'm pretty shure that the chick at the dr00d rings in Steamfront is indif to most everyone. She is to my DE Wizard at least. You can sell there.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:17 AM
Orc

in Butcherblock, the vendor outside the last dwarf houses on the road to Gfay zone is neutral to Evil characters.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Skeleton

Smile

Just wanted to confirm that yes, there are 2 merchants at that last guard house on the road to GFAY that will sell to erudite necros. The guard, however, is KOS. I don't know about the one outside, but if you stand behind the house, so that the house is between you and the guard, you can click the merchant inside through the wall and safely use him.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Selling: Steamfont/BB druid ring.

Banking: Felwithe, invis to the bank...stand against the wall to the banker's left. Scroll back on the mouse wheel and right click (make sure he can't see you etc). No pathing guards or anything to worry about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Kobold

invis/FD, then bank, rook.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gel Mibson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
invis/FD, then bank, rook.
Felwithe, Kelethin, North Freeport - no need to FD. There's walls stopping the bankers from seeing you.

Highkeep - FD, mainly due to Captain Bosec's pathing (I always remember him as static on live at the base of the stairs, no idea why he moves around here). I think otherwise if you went to the bank window to the left or right she wouldn't see you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

He and another guard pathed to the jails in classic. I used to camp them prisoners.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

Are Cazic clerics KoS in all these places, too? My Bertox gnomes have never had faction issues like this.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Felwithe, Kelethin, North Freeport - no need to FD. There's walls stopping the bankers from seeing you.

Highkeep - FD, mainly due to Captain Bosec's pathing (I always remember him as static on live at the base of the stairs, no idea why he moves around here). I think otherwise if you went to the bank window to the left or right she wouldn't see you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go to the corner behind the banker window and Bosec won't see you.
Closed Thread