Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Banned

only thing longer than a hb post is when someone quotes a hb post then adds their own comment afterwards
like daaamn you gonna buy me a new mouse when my scroll wheel shits the bed again?
Old 03-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna be funny when the Azrael members crawl back to Red Dawn to 0 dkp.
I for one understand the move from RD to Azrael during all of this while also thinking it is the wrong move. It is easy to get excited about something new and the perception of an elite crew over taking Nihilum. I don't know if HB will be forgiving though since he has been burned twice by this crew now.

Basically there are 2 guilds right now that will eventually become 1. Why not ally with number 1 guild to make sure your guild is the one that survives, then back to business as usual. Risking what RD stands for isn't worth the short term goal of winning a PvP battle against Nihilum. Temporary alliance with Nihilum to ensure HB gets to call the shots is a smart play.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

I want a pixel shower on my char!!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I distinctively remember organizing and tanking brother z for munk while having lawlzies on Selena healing it, but I guess thanks azrael for his epic or something.

Anyways, red dawn is a pve oriented guild. We still fight Nihilum, and in fact attempted to take talendor from them last night, then charged them 18 v 35 or something after. We cleaned up Trakanon / severilous / nagafen 2x / innoruuk / talendor / dojorn, yesterday, which I guess constitutes "scraps," as lite frantically charges Phara Dar to put gear on his boxes.

This guild is meant to be an alternative raiding guild to nihilum, particularly with velious. We offer a different loot system, a less "intense" environment, a bit more of a family friendly casual exp environment, etc. We may not be killing vulak day 1, but we will have an abundance of targets we will be slaying, including NToV eventually. People who enjoy gearing up and progressing will enjoy RD. Powergamer types who like to be on top all the time might not. It caters to different people. Neither style is right or wrong. So I completely disagree on your assessment that we are a feeder guild. In fact, since azrael left our ranks, we haven't lost a single person to nihilum, whereas before with azrael we would bleed quality players and people like cowba and ozdred on a daily basis to nihilum. Shocker!

We fully plan on having skirmishes in velious with nihilum over mobs, but in a friendlier manner. Our guild is not going to be dedicated to spending raid day trying to wipe nihilum on whatever they're doing with no goal of slaying the dragon. We will be focusing on progressing our members. Again, different strokes for different folks. If you enjoy pve, want to eventually he able to contest on even footing, enjoy the thrill of small number and difficult kills, bid dkp, a slightly more casual raid environment, than red dawn may very well be for you. If you want to be cutting edge, top gear in a month, slay dragons in fifteen seconds, dominate the content, then yes you are a power gamer and Nihilum is your calling.

P.s our bid dkp system means that more casual players may very well see loot in red dawn far earlier than they would in nihilum.

Oh ya and lite is a faggot
EQ is srs biz
Old 03-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Powered just as scummy as the rest of them. I brought the dude here, power leveled him multiple toons, helped him get the majority of his gear/spells and in return he helped lite strip my accounts and refuses to do the right thing and leave.
You are still banned right?
Old 03-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Powered just as scummy as the rest of them. I brought the dude here, power leveled him multiple toons, helped him get the majority of his gear/spells and in return he helped lite strip my accounts and refuses to do the right thing and leave.
Naw max, take it back. Powered is a good dude, but he is under Lite's spell. One day he will realize how many people Lite has backstabbed. It will be a glorious day when Powered and Twerk are in Nihilum TS with me killing dragons, giants and turtles.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

What does that have to do with what I just said? nothing? ad hominem? ok.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

What kind of good dude stabs his best friend on the back?
Old 03-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

ET TU POWERED
Old 03-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw max, take it back. Powered is a good dude, but he is under Lite's spell. One day he will realize how many people Lite has backstabbed. It will be a glorious day when Powered and Twerk are in Nihilum TS with me killing dragons, giants and turtles.
I don't get the hate these people have for Nihilum who rolled on this server years after the whole holocaust fights. Nihilum has like five members left from those days. The only people deserving blame for the server having been the way it was are those who neglected it and the toxic player base not in nihilum who were always more interested in drama and greed than making a legit elf simulator guild.