Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 02:52 PM
Banned

I like how they completely twist my words repeatedly to fit their twisted narrative. I said we are doing what we always wanted to do. And they think that's trolling. No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix. You guys are something else. You deserve everything you get as far as I'm concerned. Fucking cry baby retards. Also as far as the people saying we lost rep. From who, people that don't even get the lionshare of the 7 day mobs. And people who lose tranix spawns with a 300.member federation? Lol we will start caring about what you think of us when you stop being losers.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Who are you to determine what constitutes "a presence" at a camp? Galach has ruled, atleast several times, that an FD character can claim Tranix. Are you the greater authority?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 05-26-2020, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you to determine what constitutes "a presence" at a camp? Galach has ruled, atleast several times, that an FD character can claim Tranix. Are you the greater authority?
Okay so I can FD on epic mobs and show up to kill them 20 minutes late? We are going to set that precedence?
Old 05-26-2020, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Man the tears in this post. I just love em. I'm glad I don't need to do(and can only do) fire giants and can sit and peacefully fall asleep on top of my PoH house FD[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Kobold

The PNP on these here forums clearly indicate in this situation that you must clear the room to hold the camp. Up until yesterday, this is what everyone did, and many disputes were amicably sorted out without GM intervention according to this standing policy. Kingdom attempted to set a new precedent because it was convenient for them to do so. If there has been any sort of ruling contrary to our current claim, we are not aware of it.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 05-26-2020, 03:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They offered a non-voting slot. So we would get a content rotation slot, but we would be observers and not get to vote. We declined.
Was the offered slot not Tranix? That's not a bait; I've never raided and literally have no idea how slots/raid mobs rotations are organized.
Old 05-26-2020, 03:39 PM
Banned

They wanted to give us slots with no vote. We would have been the only UN guild without a vote / protection. Said no thanks. Originally they no voted us. Then offered the fuck position once we started raiding on our own.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Aviak

Personally, I love Dark Men of Odus. I think they're great. The roleplaying is honestly top tier satire. I love how the punchline of the joke is that Erudites are black [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Like, how hilarious is that? As a racist, I think I would feel right at home in this guild, if you guys are recruiting? I already have the name Jaquellious picked out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], again, the punchline, and the theme that the entire concept is organized around, is that the character would be black.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Sips guidless has no vote..Sips.. moist wet tears.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-26-2020, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man the tears in this post. I just love em. I'm glad I don't need to do(and can only do) fire giants and can sit and peacefully fall asleep on top of my PoH house FD[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony in this post, combined with the shittily made signature. Classic.
Closed Thread