Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

Default Just had to kick my room mate out :(

My room mate violated his agreement to free housing and I had to end my friendship with him. It was a really hard thing to do because I’ve known him ever since he was born. He was a really cool guy, when my girlfriend was over he always made sure not to bother us. Not once has he touched the beer in the fridge or ate the last slice of pizza, he always respects the laws of the kitchen.

He’s always been real good at keeping the inside space free of cockroaches and flies because he’ll eat them on sight and as gross as it seems I never called him out for it, because I appreciate the free pest control. Free protein is free protein after all, and he loves his fitness. Never skips leg day.

I never questioned it when he would run across the ceiling butt naked in the middle of the night because he always paid his portion of the rent. Most of the time he just hangs out in his part of the house working on his knitting, the guy could make some pretty nice silk quilts, like Grandma tier.

Hes always been a good friend and knows the boundries of the household and respecting each other’s privacy, but tonight he pushed the limit too far when he ran across my desk stark naked. At first it just startled me when his head poked out of the shadows behind the panel where the keyboard sits. I was like “alright dude its cool I’ll pretend I didn’t see that” but he just kept staring at me. He draped his long hairy legs on my keyboard and just sat there for a couple of minutes.

It was here that I knew our relationship was over, he crossed the line… there was no coming back after this. So I did what any good friend would do in this situation and grabbed a shoe and smashed his head in. It was done… I took his body and wrapped it up in a napkin and threw him in the wastebin.

Robert if you are out there please know I’m really sorry, and I’ll always love you as a friend.

So thats how it happened, thats how I killed my friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

I love this butt my only crit is to change it to

thats how I killed my friendly neighborhood spider, man.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

Lol that is a good edit!
Old 07-20-2021, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So thats how it happened, thats how I killed my friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
You killed inspectah deck? He is like the 3rd best rapper in Wu Tang thats fucked up
Old 07-20-2021, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Once I walked into a room and a wolf spider was there and I go WHOAH and froze, and stared at it, and it stared at me.

And slowly I realized when he saw me he was like, I saw the human and I was like WHOAH and froze, and stared at it, and it stared at me.

I love spiders.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Banned

R.I.P.

enjoy 7ur cockaroach infestations
Closed Thread