Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha
Default Why everyone left/joined Nihilum (all merged here)

Alot of my friends from nihilum have been asking me why, and honestly it's such a big list of reasons i can't keep going over it with every single person.

This all started when i first joined the guild, and we started kicking out ragefire pearls. I have watched the ragefire loot rules change so many times, in order to out maneuver myself from aquiring the desired big loots, cloak of flames, etc. 4 times have loot rules changed, through 67 pearls, 67 ragefires spawned.

67 ragefires, 5 cloak of flames later, and 8 ragefire arms later, zooey still has neither. loot rules changes on the spot almost every time.

Things came to a head a few weeks back when the ragefire loot rules changed yet again, this time willian was in channel and he was so brazen to say "I don't want agatha having a bunch of cloak of flames".

What this came down to is, am i valued as a member, do i want to continue giving this guild my 12 hour days to a guild that does not trust me, nor value me and my contributions.

This all began with willan, and ended with willian, for some reason the duke value's this guys opinion above all else. He doesn't play, is terrible at playing, and is an all around asshole. Ever since the duke left to play d3 and he tried to take over during that brief period and failed horribly he singled me out for not attending his raids that were doomed from the start (anyone who would follow this guy into battle is a tard). Multitude's worse than lite at his worst type bad.

now, lets back up a bit, something went down in the guild that I'm not going to publicly address cause im not a scumbag, it was DKP related. and caused me to go through my personal logs and compare them to the DKP logs, i was at a 114dkp deficit with my brother who raids alot more than me missing quite a bit more than that. I looked at my competitors that i was neck and neck with over the course of a few months and would compare logs, there dkp was still advancing, staying above mine, when clearly according to my attendance logs i should be much further ahead. in jupes case it was much more clear a certain competitor of his who everyone clearly knows doesn't play was not only advancing but had jumped several hundred dkp out of thin air. This was clear targeted dkp manipulation.

This right here above is the main reason i left. below are some minor attributing factors that helped basically put me over the edge.

Nihilum has a big problem with what i call sand bag players, people who have put there time in at one point or another, that have earned the right in the leadership's eyes to show up once a week to VP, with there 800dkp, afk through the raid and win crowns and all the good stuff.

The regearing and roll over dkp of players that have RMT'd there characters in the past. enough said on that subject.

The allowance of bank access to items to players within the guild who are complete non factors, items going to people that will never use that item on there character to contribute towards a guild function in any shape or form, pixel hoarders that gear characters out and let them rot.

Bad players, screw ups on trivial shit, that we have done a million times, pets out while dragons are being pulled, forgeting to invis before we travel. proc weapons out on boss mobs pulling agro on enrage. meanwhile players like myself and others are giving it our all carrying the guild only to be beaten out by these players for loot.

So ya, i did what i did. And dont feel one bit bad about it. I thought Nihilum was going to be my saving grace on this server. the last true refuge. But i was wrong, dead wrong. In the coming weeks ill be assessing my situation and seeing if i can get a competing guild up and running, if not ill quit.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Banned

+1
Old 06-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Banned

good read

saying I told you so, is getting old so

hope to see you guys help with resistance once again

on that note - elderan the mastermind cooking the books - beyond laughable

nihilum is a fucking joke
Old 06-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Banned

tldr
Old 06-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alot of my friends from nihilum have been asking me why, and honestly it's such a big list of reasons i can't keep going over it with every single person.

This all started when i first joined the guild, and we started kicking out ragefire pearls. I have watched the ragefire loot rules change so many times, in order to out maneuver myself from aquiring the desired big loots, cloak of flames, etc. 4 times have loot rules changed, through 67 pearls, 67 ragefires spawned.

67 ragefires, 5 cloak of flames later, and 8 ragefire arms later, zooey still has neither. loot rules changes on the spot almost every time.

Things came to a head a few weeks back when the ragefire loot rules changed yet again, this time willian was in channel and he was so brazen to say "I don't want agatha having a bunch of cloak of flames".

What this came down to is, am i valued as a member, do i want to continue giving this guild my 12 hour days to a guild that does not trust me, nor value me and my contributions.

This all began with willan, and ended with willian, for some reason the duke value's this guys opinion above all else. He doesn't play, is terrible at playing, and is an all around asshole. Ever since the duke left to play d3 and he tried to take over during that brief period and failed horribly he singled me out for not attending his raids that were doomed from the start (anyone who would follow this guy into battle is a tard). Multitude's worse than lite at his worst type bad.

now, lets back up a bit, something went down in the guild that I'm not going to publicly address cause im not a scumbag, it was DKP related. and caused me to go through my personal logs and compare them to the DKP logs, i was at a 114dkp deficit with my brother who raids alot more than me missing quite a bit more than that. I looked at my competitors that i was neck and neck with over the course of a few months and would compare logs, there dkp was still advancing, staying above mine, when clearly according to my attendance logs i should be much further ahead. in jupes case it was much more clear a certain competitor of his who everyone clearly knows doesn't play was not only advancing but had jumped several hundred dkp out of thin air. This was clear targeted dkp manipulation.

This right here above is the main reason i left. below are some minor attributing factors that helped basically put me over the edge.

Nihilum has a big problem with what i call sand bag players, people who have put there time in at one point or another, that have earned the right in the leadership's eyes to show up once a week to VP, with there 800dkp, afk through the raid and win crowns and all the good stuff.

The regearing and roll over dkp of players that have RMT'd there characters in the past. enough said on that subject.

The allowance of bank access to items to players within the guild who are complete non factors, items going to people that will never use that item on there character to contribute towards a guild function in any shape or form, pixel hoarders that gear characters out and let them rot.

Bad players, screw ups on trivial shit, that we have done a million times, pets out while dragons are being pulled, forgeting to invis before we travel. proc weapons out on boss mobs pulling agro on enrage. meanwhile players like myself and others are giving it our all carrying the guild only to be beaten out by these players for loot.

So ya, i did what i did. And dont feel one bit bad about it. I thought Nihilum was going to be my saving grace on this server. the last true refuge. But i was wrong, dead wrong. In the coming weeks ill be assessing my situation and seeing if i can get a competing guild up and running, if not ill quit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds sad sorry to hear that.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Banned

Did not read
try livejournal.com
Old 06-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

for some reason there are always conspiracies surrounding the boca bros. that being said given his playtime, this nurga should be one of the best geared person in guild
Old 06-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

The person who farmed the pearl should get first loot rights imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if not ill quit.
Even though I don't know you... If you quit can I have your pixels?
Old 06-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Banned

Read 2 sentences.

Look at their 800 dkp then look at your post about how the neckbeards will win and everyone else will lose.

lol oooooo child

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread