Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Kobold

Default LF enhancer solo spot level 20

Title says it all. Been a bit quiet in my play time due to progression servers owning and velious around the corner. Anyone have a good spot to practice those solo charm
Skills of mine?

<Infernus> Oceanic Guild of Champions
Old 06-17-2015, 07:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordyth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Title says it all. Been a bit quiet in my play time due to progression servers owning and velious around the corner. Anyone have a good spot to practice those solo charm
Skills of mine?
Level 20 sounds like lake of ill omen.

Once you get to level 24 you should really hit up iksar outcast guys in Warsliks woods. Location number 11 on the map: http://wiki.project1999.com/Warsliks_Woods . The exp here is among the best for this level through 28. The spawns are easy to split. There are two groups of three and fast respawns.

At level 29, go to the iksar outcast camp in Swamp of no hope, in the caves/tunnel before the zone to TT. Map location 4: http://wiki.project1999.com/Swamp_of_No_Hope .

These really are great spots with little competition. And both are pretty close to zone lines should shit hit the fan. Charm kill all the way.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:29 AM
Kobold

That's awesome! Thanks.
I just got illusion iksar too so I should be able to travel around some parts of cab as well

Old 06-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordyth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's awesome! Thanks.
I just got illusion iksar too so I should be able to travel around some parts of cab as well
FYI the shaman guild has added hate toward enc/mag/bard/wiz, so even in illusion form you will probably be kos to them
Old 06-17-2015, 10:24 AM
Kobold

you could also try Oasis charming crocs and caimans or EK charming the gorge hounds.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

This post here: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=146423

This is a great post for information on solo spots for the Enchanter and got me from lvl 28-51 very easily. I even surpassed some of my friends when they were still playing.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Kobold

easiest for me was in EK charming griffawns and gorge hounds untill 22 amd them switching to the spiders near the canyon to high pass.
Old 06-17-2015, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

I went to 24 doing Blackburrow Fangs. Would recommend.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I level every character I roll this way. Hit bb late night, pull the entire zone. Ae and then log over and loot all the teeth up. Can get to 15 or so in 2-3 hours(running around takes most the time). After that you can farm goblin ears in highkeep to 25.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI the shaman guild has added hate toward enc/mag/bard/wiz, so even in illusion form you will probably be kos to them
Yeah I heard that, well... TBH I read it in a fan fiction and assumed it was based on real events =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could also try Oasis charming crocs and caimans or EK charming the gorge hounds.
Thats where I am at the moment (EK was pretty empty but Oasis there are lots to help when a pet gets away on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECDubz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post here: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=146423

This is a great post for information on solo spots for the Enchanter and got me from lvl 28-51 very easily. I even surpassed some of my friends when they were still playing.
Thanks, I'll check it out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
easiest for me was in EK charming griffawns and gorge hounds untill 22 amd them switching to the spiders near the canyon to high pass.
When I work out this charm solo thing I'll try that too. Bandit sashes as well might be good XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesnt it slow wwwaaaaayyyyy down after like 16?

Closed Thread