Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 01:05 PM
Aviak

Default Where to farm for my spells

Hi, all. I am a 19lv Druid now. And I realize my lv19 spells are so expansive, i cannot afford any. Is there any suggestion how I can make money for them please? Thanks[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-29-2016, 11:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ay_1017 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, all. I am a 19lv Druid now. And I realize my lv19 spells are so expansive, i cannot afford any. Is there any suggestion how I can make money for them please? Thanks[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might try West commonlands and just kill bears and wisps. Wisps won't give exp but the Kodiak's might.

Keep the greater lightstones and look up the quest on the wiki here for them (or sell in EC for 10pp each). Also the normal lightstones migth have a quest or you can sell for 9gp I think to vendors.

From the bears just save all but the runied pelts. Sell them in EC (high quality bear skin should fetch about 20-30pp the rest maybe 2p). Also you could kill the bandits there for occasional bronze weapons or orcs for deathfist belts and sell those.

There are lots of other things to do but those will take the least effort, just some time.
Last edited by cubiczar; 02-29-2016 at 11:09 PM..
Old 03-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Kobold

Go to North Karana, farm Greater Lightstones from wisps and turn them in to one of the gypsies at the gypsy camp for a whooping 9 something pp worth item pr. greater lightstone. You even get a decent xp reward for this quest well into your 20s.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Sisters in lesser fay. It's like 100p/hr. 4 mobs on 6 min timers that drop bronze weapons/gems/coin
Old 03-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Kobold

Bandit Sash quest is also an alternative if Sisters are camped.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Bandit_Sashes
Old 03-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenyar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to North Karana, farm Greater Lightstones from wisps and turn them in to one of the gypsies at the gypsy camp for a whooping 9 something pp worth item pr. greater lightstone. You even get a decent xp reward for this quest well into your 20s.
Yup. And at 20 you get tracking, gets even better. You could get a few levels there and make coin for spells and some decent gear. You need a magic weapon if you melee them btw. You can turn in both ragular lightstones and Greaters for the xp, Greaters give almost 10pp ea on reward sell back. Have a few open slots for those, the ones form regular lightstones you can drop in bags then sell. Lots of good stuff to do for a drui in the karanas.

The amount of GL's you get is pretty random, good/bad. One day I could fill 4 bags and have ~33% GL's (vs regulars), another day 10-15%. One time I got like 6 GL's in a row. It's pretty crazy. Still really good coin at the level and XP, especially once you get tracking. Those burnt out lightstones suck of course.

Just watch out for red con mobs, you get use to it after a while. Keep SoW up and know where the guards or the zone line is. And there is some leather armor that drops out there too.
Last edited by Daywolf; 03-01-2016 at 02:27 PM..
Old 03-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Sell leather padding in ec for 120p a stack. http://wiki.project1999.com/Leather_Padding

You can buy the low quality pelts off vendors in noob areas. Spiderling silk is often sold in ec. Alternatively, head to everfrost at the permafrost zoneline and loot the fine steels that the players leave on the ice giants.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowyabeastlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sisters in lesser fay. It's like 100p/hr. 4 mobs on 6 min timers that drop bronze weapons/gems/coin
The sisters turn green at about 17. Theyre so heavily farmed it would be nice to leave them to level appropriate players.

Maybe kill some ogres in WK for bronze weapons.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ay_1017 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can farm Bandit Sash's in West Karana, turn them into an NPC at the paladin guild in Qeynos and receive a bronze wep as a reward that sells to vendors for about 4-6plat each.

as a druid at 19 you should get *some* xp for the work, but at least will be able to grind for a solid session or two on a sunday and end up with a few hundred plat to buy spells.

The value of this strat is a druid is poised to kill bandits really easily in the karanas, especially at that level and they are abundant in west karana. Its a great way to learn how to play your class if you are new to the game.

More information on the bandit sash quests here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Bandit_Sashes

The paladin guild in Qeynos is where you will turn the sahs's in.

You wont get a sash with every kill, but its like 50/50 drop rate.

I see someone had the same idea:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MycahDavith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bandit Sash quest is also an alternative if Sisters are camped.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Bandit_Sashes
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 03-01-2016 at 03:21 PM..
Old 03-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Once you get to 26 you can charm mammoths in Everfrost Peaks and sell their tusks for 9p to Starn Bearjumper at the ruins. See the druid charm guide for more info.
Closed Thread