Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

no tits gtfo
Old 01-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Banned

the last 2 times i saw this thread in the thread listing i saw "black fox mulder"
Old 01-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronasch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don'ts you's worry Barry is gun fix da gunz isha. He gots his top biotch drownin some new lawz up to protect yo honky azz from yo cracker selves. Lol
I was really impressed with everyone for not touching this poop and was going to let it stand as a monument to intelligent handling of shitposting, but, alas...

Please take a week off to perfect your posting strategy so as to avoid making awful threads/posts like this in the future.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Banned

Are you sure you couldn't just let him off with a warning and an establishment of policy?

Historically enforcement of forum rules here has been restricted to bannings based on keywords and so context-ignorant that a bot or language filter could have accomplished them, with the most disgusting hate speech being let stand if it doesn't use the N word. For instance, a person married to a man IRL being suspended for hate speech for describing himself as a "faggot" (forgive me my liege and please edit if this was a mistake to use) in common parlance, while others freely advocate the extermination of certain races as long as no television no-no words are touched.

Maybe you could warn us that we are no longer being administered by autistic robots who deliberately make a mockery of their own rules to harvest user salt, and that instead there is a human with some semblance of at least pretending to actually do the spirit of his purported role before you start hammering.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Banned

the couple that GETS BANNED together, STAYS together
Old 01-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronasch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would suffice as evidence? If we post a pic? Not sure what you'd accept here?
Yeah, post you and your wife both holding a piece of paper with your forum names. Do something else too because a piece of paper is easily shopped. Maybe put a shoe on your head?
Old 01-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Banned

put shoe on head
Old 01-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leontius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was really impressed with everyone for not touching this poop and was going to let it stand as a monument to intelligent handling of shitposting, but, alas...

Please take a week off to perfect your posting strategy so as to avoid making awful threads/posts like this in the future.
Pras Swish!
Old 01-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras Swish!
cram it monster mash
Old 01-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cram it monster mash
He's a GM now we have to be nice to him
Closed Thread