Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 03:12 PM
Banned

Following the logic of the "paradox of tolerance" that the Canadian cucks here like to cite so often, French natives should be intolerant of Muslim immigrants.
Last edited by indiscriminate_hater; 04-30-2021 at 03:15 PM..
Old 04-30-2021, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Following the logic of the "paradox of tolerance" that the Canadian cucks here like to cite so often, French nationals should be intolerant of Muslim immigrants.
They are. Nobody in europe is happy with the EU NWO attempts to destroy western culture with all that muslim culture pollution.

See: Brexit

Where I live in PA, over the last decade or so, has been inundated with immigrants, every 3rd person you see is indian or middle eastern, or like fresh-off-the-boat-african. Its like we don't have black people (african americans to be clear) anymore... i kinda wonder where they went? its weird. Also in this area, I barely ever meet another Korean person... although that is less surprising.

No shade toward any of those folks, 99.999% of any peoples are just tryin to figure out how to get along in the world.

That "Great Replacement" theory is probably not how marjorie taylor greene would describe it, but there is definitely some racial displacement going on. Natural or not, its there.

As a Korean guy, I kind of have an advantage outside observer. Everyone looks different to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Trexller; 04-30-2021 at 03:34 PM..
Old 04-30-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Listen up Hulkamaniacs,

Hulkamania is running wild!

The Hulkster is gonna rule the world, Brother!
Old 04-30-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

tfw the argument for supporting your party is called "White Replacement Theory" and you can't figure out why people keep calling you a fascist.
Old 04-30-2021, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

lmao saying cuck is funny when your on a video game forum from 1999. dang weeb in denial calling other's a cuck lol

u are so naive

sorry, continue.
Old 04-30-2021, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tfw the argument for supporting your party is called "White Replacement Theory" and you can't figure out why people keep calling you a fascist.
I felt like I made it clear in referencing the insane marjorie taylor greene, but I guess I can help out the cognitively impaired. my good deed for the day.

That replacement theory is some white supremacist bullshit. I won't ever support any form of extremism, this is not conducive to the discovery of real world solutions.

You got anything else in your quiver of limp arrows?

Fucking retard.
Fire Giant

Multiculturalism isn't what is at work in France. In France, you immigrate and are socially/economically forced into segregated ghettos. There you live in and economically depressed echo chamber of dissent and discontent.

Want to de-radicalize a young muslim man who immigrates for a better life? Take him to a pub for a delicious burger with bacon, then take him to a strip club to see some titties afterward. Follow that up with a job so he can buy his own burgers and titties. That's how we do it in America.

What we need to do is figure out a way to get the Trumptards out of their own economically depressed echo chambers of dissent and discontent.

Europe imports and creates their own terrorists. We grow ours at home in backward hillbilly shitholes.
Planar Protector

The world really isn’t that bad guys

Also, where were you pussies when TRUMP let Christian Armenia get ethnically cleansed by turkey last year?

Thank you Biden for shitting on turkey!!!
Old 04-30-2021, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Iran remembers, the ottomans will fucking pay
Closed Thread