Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma1010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes let this happen its so sad to see Blue getting lower in population
2 extra people won't make a difference.

I say no since you can level so absurdly fast on red.
Old 11-26-2019, 08:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hm, <Castle> would benefit if I could bring my 60 bard, 60 cleric, 57 rogue, 54 SK, and 52 cleric from Red to Blue.

FREE TALA!!!1!
Why would you have a 60 cleric and a 52 cleric? ��

Also, I vote no. Red has been a concentration camp / sanctuary for racist, homophobic, sexist, misogynist, far-far right wing, social reprobate, lunatics for many years. Any sort of social communication platform that involves people that populate red is one of the most toxic places on the internet. Like deep 4chan toxic.

Let red players make new characters on the new servers like everyone else if they want a new start.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhorse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red has been a concentration camp / sanctuary for racist, homophobic, sexist, misogynist, far-far right wing, social reprobate, lunatics for many years. Any sort of social communication platform that involves people that populate red is one of the most toxic places on the internet. Like deep 4chan toxic.
As someone who has played on Blue, Red, and Green/Teal, Red was by far the least toxic environment of all of P99.

To quote myself from this thread in June:

Quote:
The server population is low, not because of a "toxic" environment, but because of all the misconceptions that Blue players have about Red. My advice to new Red players is to bring friends, or join Sanctuary and make friends. The low population means that your reputation matters. Friendly people who are half-way decent at their class will develop good reputations that others will seek out.
Also, the toxicity on the Red forums is not reflective of what it was like to play on Red.

It didn't help that the vast majority of the toxicity in game that comes from a handful of people who would spout off BS in OOC (which is server-wide on Red) and were never disciplined due to a lack of GM presence for several years.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhorse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you have a 60 cleric and a 52 cleric? ��

Also, I vote no. Red has been a concentration camp / sanctuary for racist, homophobic, sexist, misogynist, far-far right wing, social reprobate, lunatics for many years. Any sort of social communication platform that involves people that populate red is one of the most toxic places on the internet. Like deep 4chan toxic.

Let red players make new characters on the new servers like everyone else if they want a new start.
There are dragons (Lady Vox, Lord Nagafen) which require you to be no higher than 52 to kill. If you are on their aggro list and are above level 52 you will be punted out of the zone. People create what are called 52 locks, which are characters that will never be leveled beyond 52. It's common for folks to level characters they are familiar with as their 52 lock, especially if the class is required to kill Vox/Nagafen, so it isn't uncommon to see someone with a 60 and 52 rogues, etc.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Psyborg, your right. Good point!
Old 11-26-2019, 05:07 PM
Aviak

I have 4 level 60 SKs on red and 5 level 60 wizards.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Ya, I agree let Red come to blue. Offer option for 1 week.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:18 AM
Orc

Redhorse is just an idiot who was excited to call people they dont agree with a nazi/far right. Disregard them. ACKNOWLEDGE MEEEEEEEEEE. No one cares who merges where.
Closed Thread