Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
white supremacy is when black ppl being violent to white ppls is recorded as Doing A Crime, and white ppl being violent to black ppl is Upholding The Law. white supremacy is the empire is lying to you so you'll support the injustices it commits against both man and god in the name of mammon.

the object of white supremacy is not elevating "the white race," or harming "the black race." all men were created in god's image. the object of white supremacy is turning all men against each other and god; to corrupt god's image.
relativism in action, thanks Zionist Zodium

Police = crime, Bill Cosby raping 50 white women, never mentioned in a racial context
Old 08-19-2020, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no range in my county, so I have to drive to where the trumptards live to shoot.
The county was working on a culvert for this stream that runs through my property and they built me the best backstop ever. I stand on my deck and go blam blam blam and I laugh hysterically because I have my own range and also I'm naked. Blam blam hahahahahaha! I told my wife 'look honey I'm in Vietnam' and then I started doing the helicopter with my dick and yelling 'they're in the perimeter!' She was mortified and cracking up at the same time.

Man I love humor, hahahaha!

Weird tho that flex with the cock size and having a 5.7. I mean that thing isn't exactly concealable. That's like being down on someone with a 12 inch cock while sporting a 9-er.

I've killed a lot of large mammals in my life. Whiletails, mule deer, elk, bear, and hog. I've shot a lot of different rounds and guns, and one thing I found to be consistent is if you want to bring something down you go slow. Big and slow. High velocity tiny bullets only work if you hit center mass or right through the head. With a big round you don't have to be accurate, just get it in there. It will go through the spine, crush the shoulderblades, explode the hip, just do massive structural damage. You won't have to depend on hydrostatic shock when there's bone fragments in the lungs.

I don't know. I used to be a fan of high-velocity precision but over time I've moved into more utilitarian purposes. Like for every scenario where I would have to use my guns, it's far more practical for me to have a giant fire-belching cannon because even if you miss the other guy shits his pants and faints from the excitement. I'm not going to be getting into some precision hide-and-seek slice the pie tactical problem. I'm going to firing in the dark at some moving thing while my wife is screaming and the dogs are going nuts. I need huge noise and lots of flame.

You're totally right about there being more white supremacists than Antifa's. That's not even in doubt. But I think you're being disingenuous because when anyone thinks Antifa they mean a militant. Someone who is driven to direct action. White supremacy, you don't have to do anything. Just keep being white. No need to be a militant for now. So there's definitely more Antifa militants than white supremacist militants.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't have normal sized wiener. I bet your truck is large too.

There's no range in my county, so I have to drive to where the trumptards live to shoot. I can tell all the rubes are intrigued by My 5.7. They want to touch it, but dare they ask? Maybe its froggy gayness will rub off on then and they'll start learning to read and such?

So far I only had one guy ask. He let me shoot some sort of HK larger frame .45 that looked like a video game gun. I saw him maybe a year later with a 5.7. Wonder if he's driving a volvo now too?
whether an f-250 or a Volvo, if you drive around with a handgun you might be a redneck
Old 08-19-2020, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

I just want to add that white supremacy and anti-fascism are not exclusive domains. If I were a white supremacist, I would be anti-fascist as well. As the hypothetical white supremacist, my government ideal would be a republic based on white landowner suffrage. Because blood and soil. And I certainly wouldn't want some fascist to seize power. I would want the ethnostate to be guided by reasoned deliberations of all adult landowners, not some fascist clique.

What I would find tiresome though, if I were a white supremacist, is the constant Nazi and Hitler imagery and symbols bandied about. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, he was a German supremacist. He was totally down on any white people not German "Aryan" or whatever. His type of government is incompatible with a harmonious and growing white ethnostate. So I'm not sure why the deification of those losers continues, but then again I'm not a white supremacist so I don't spend too much time thinking about social justice and equity issues like White Lives Matter.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whether an f-250 or a Volvo, if you drive around with a handgun you might be a redneck
Correct. Only in my car from home to range. If I ever felt the need to carry it in my car on the regular, I would probably rethink how I'm living and where I'm going.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to add that white supremacy and anti-fascism are not exclusive domains. If I were a white supremacist, I would be anti-fascist as well. As the hypothetical white supremacist, my government ideal would be a republic based on white landowner suffrage. Because blood and soil. And I certainly wouldn't want some fascist to seize power. I would want the ethnostate to be guided by reasoned deliberations of all adult landowners, not some fascist clique.

What I would find tiresome though, if I were a white supremacist, is the constant Nazi and Hitler imagery and symbols bandied about. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, he was a German supremacist. He was totally down on any white people not German "Aryan" or whatever. His type of government is incompatible with a harmonious and growing white ethnostate. So I'm not sure why the deification of those losers continues, but then again I'm not a white supremacist so I don't spend too much time thinking about social justice and equity issues like White Lives Matter.
under imperialism, power is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality. it does not matter what position you hold or what individual beliefs you profess: empire subjugates belief itself to the reproduction of empire.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Correct. Only in my car from home to range. If I ever felt the need to carry it in my car on the regular, I would probably rethink how I'm living and where I'm going.
Yeah these things never work out. Just better to hand over the keys and stay alive.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reproduction of empire.
I'm not sure what that other stuff you said was, but empire means full employment. Also, service equals citizenship.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you remind me a lot of Nancy Pelosi
Old 08-20-2020, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you remind me a lot of Nancy Pelosi
So he's the second scariest thing in the world to you? Number one being Hillary's emails, obvs.
Closed Thread