Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Aviak

how are good races supposed to do the quest
Old 09-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how are good races supposed to do the quest
Someone hands you a https://wiki.project1999.com/Puppet_Strings then you click until the quest NPC is charmed, once he's your charmed pet you can turn in the jade and complete the quest. Then you give back the strings, rinse/repeat. On blue the typical minimum to try this is level 50 and many MQ'ers use tash and/or malo to help because every resist is a charge burned for nothing.

This used to be fairly affordable but with the recharge changes the strings cost like 20k to recharge (recharging more at one time would help offset the costs). So like on blue now guild prices tend to be something like 2.5k per click and extra costs incurred if you have to click more than once due to resists. I think people selling for profit are even higher than that.

This will be a required raider item for ST/K/Ven before you know it, count on that. But you're maining a mage so you have far bigger problems about to face you as your classes life starts to suck ass progressively for the rest of the timeline. GL HF.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People will just need to faction for the outpost early on instead of paying 2k for a clickie charm.
Therein lies the rub though. Under these circumstances, it'll be a total mad rush for berserkers. Honestly, even if you had to pay 3-4k due to being outside of a guild with 2 Puppet Strings, the alternative is spending an absurd amount of time FTE racing in OT for 1.25 faction per quest item.
Old 09-04-2020, 12:28 AM
Sarnak

People that think you can just faction on sarnak berserker are in for a surprise, I did it once on a DE so I wasn't kos to begin with and it took forever, pretty sure I started killing those in the low 30 until almost level 50. It was good exp but mostly because no competition, on green it will be hell.

But the fact that you can buy a OT hammer MQ for around 5k plat is not too bad considering how gamechanging the hammer is. And once VP release if you somehow can get a key you can faction quickly for free even if max kos.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Be an enchanter, necro or bard...charm the NPC and all of this will go away <3
Old 09-04-2020, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

First, everyone and their mother got a DE mask. No one with a DE mask needs to worry. Factioning as DE ain't that bad.

Second,

Quote:
With 40-50% of the green population running ShowEQ off a 2nd device so its untraceable - you can forget a sarnak berserker being up for more than 30 seconds. Yes it's just as, or more toxic, of a server, than predicted.
I thought I was just paranoid, but I guess I am not alone. Didn't think of it until I ran into a guy again I previously suspected as a SEQ'er (Wandfather sniping red wood wands in OOT - always knew who was where even when characters were across the ocean) and my suspicions were confirmed. But what can ya do?
Last edited by Castle2.0; 09-04-2020 at 01:34 AM..
Old 09-04-2020, 02:12 AM
Banned

Took me a day to farm braids on an agnostic de wizard to ge a hammer. moot
Old 09-04-2020, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Took me a day to farm braids on an agnostic de wizard to ge a hammer. moot
Unless there was a nerf between when you did it and when I did it you're lying, it takes around 500 faction to get to amiable, wich is 400 braids. You're telling me you killed 400+ sarnak berzerker in a day????
Old 09-04-2020, 07:16 AM
Fire Giant

I'm not sure if I've ever played a online rpg that didnt have cheaters, to be honest. I still enjoyed them all. Back on the subject, to get T hammer on a good race non ENC youre gonna need to fork out the recharge money, which is 1/10th of 20k (2k)- same price as blue, correct?
Old 09-04-2020, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought I was just paranoid, but I guess I am not alone. Didn't think of it until I ran into a guy again I previously suspected as a SEQ'er (Wandfather sniping red wood wands in OOT - always knew who was where even when characters were across the ocean) and my suspicions were confirmed. But what can ya do?
False. You were the one incessantly clicking my vendors after my RWW quads. Get a life. Your baseless information is a flaccid attempt to tarnish my reputation. I knew where everyone was in OOT because of the many attempts from people to steal my wands.

Artelius
Closed Thread