View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Trump getting coronavirus is like if Reagan got AIDS or margaret thatcher froze to death

/shrug
Old 10-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Tbh he might die

What will all MAGA cultists become ?

Imagine had hitler died of covid before 1933, all the lives that would have been saved..
Old 10-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

The White House is a virus ridden petri dish.

Kellyanne Conway tests positive for coronavirus.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually agree with you on a lot of issues. The difference between you and I is I don’t belong to either of these teams. And I’m not trying to win the Internet. It doesn’t bother me one bit that you feel I’m not qualified to make a decision on what the right thing to do as far as protection versus this virus. If you meant anything else then you’re way off track. And the rest of what you said I don’t even understand what you were trying to say to be quite honest.

What I will tell you is the only thing I do care about is that if I can get just one person, Democrat, Republican, white, black, or orange to take the proper precautions and potentially save another human beings life, then I have done my job. But as I’ve said in the past this gets taxing after months of trying to get people to realize this shit is serious. It’s petty but it’s very difficult to not say I fucking told you so.
I don't think we really disagree here. I guess my point was only that people selectively assign blame to whoever happens to be president when something bad happens, when in fact the way the country was founded grants most of the power to the states. People want to have it both ways though.

If he tries to make federal level declarations to control the virus in some way, people say he's overstepping his authority, which he kinda is. But when state governors utterly fail to do anything meaningful and in some instances make the problem worse, people say "this is what you get in trump's america". Ditto for the riots. I'm just so sick of partisan american politics, and it's especially bad this year. Again I'm earnestly sorry that you've been seriously impacted by this I meant no disrespect.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up and stop defending a psychopath. Psychopaths deserve the bad shit that happens to them.

"Waaaaa somebody is bullying the bully I like on the internet"
Triggered.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

He'll have a team of doctors dedicated to him, I'm sure. I have no doubt he'll recover.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh he might die

Imagine had hitler died of covid before 1933, all the lives that would have been saved..
Cut one head off, Two more shall take its place. HAIL HYDRA

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2020, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

I think it'll be a tight race with Biden barely squeaking out a win
Old 10-02-2020, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine how bad life is like in your country, and how sad and sorry you are as a person to wish that on anyone for any reason.

Must suck to be you
When presented with the truth about the man, it is telling that your response is the internet’s new take on “you mad bro?”. I think the natural response to that truth should be anger, not feigned detachment in an attempt to win An Argument On The Internet.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh he might die

I don’t like trump and won’t be voting for him, but I think comparing him to hitler is irresponsible
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread