Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 05:39 AM
Large Rat

Default Kingdom Does Not Run The Server

So many of you know me, and many have played with me. We have farmed, looted and had a blast. A lot of people don't know that I am one of the most hated people on the server, and allowed it to be that way as a joke for over 6 months. Sheat ends here.

There is a guild called Kingdom which did a great job at running a player run list on the AC List https://kingdomdkp.com/eqdkp/index.p...c-list-18.html for many months. Till I came along. I helped many guildies (and non-guildies) gets boots as they didn't farm them off Najena because most lacked the time involved. It wasn't the easiest of camp's.

Ive been accused of corpsing rings (against the rules) not handling the list as I should have (not true) and basically the worst dbag in the world. I've been good with that and anyone who knows me knows that its all BS.

I never broke a rule on server, nor was told i did anything wrong, and in fact the GM's never banned/suspended/reprimanded me in any way shape or form and yes they were there. In fact I have the log of the GM telling me he has never had so many complaints and simply asked me.. "Will you log out to put out this fire?" My response was simple. "Sure." and that's what I did.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If in fact, you simply log into your google, and read up on the right side chat list of that window, The GM even stated I did nothing wrong, and several players agreed with me then. Yet somehow, I am the biggest scumlord in the world.

I think this being the first 'helpful hint' needs to be addressed as it it clearly aimed at me and has absolutely no merit.

Just tonight when I was trying to do CoS/Idol camp Grimexe would not invite me and Raz from ST was grouped with him. I know grouping isn't required, but when your on a so called list it is standard to invite all there.

I am fine with you all hating me, and not even being able to see the truth, but the fact that website is allowed to slander my name for months when a GM personally responded to it is total BS. No guild should control a *truly* run player list as their bias will supersede what the hell is really going on.

Kingdom.. Get This BS off your website. Your slandering when no one did anything wrong.

I also expect a public apology.

Please feel free to ask a question if ya need...

Urbrutha Fromanothamotha
CI Till I die!!!
Old 01-26-2021, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

Anyone that plays along with that list is an idiot and can only blame themselves.

The people on the list usually aren't even online.

Elevated levels of stupidity involved.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Why is this rant not in rants and flames
Old 01-26-2021, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

I harbor no hate towards anyone on this server....except them darn FP guards who always manage to gank the crap outta me when my invis goes down!
Old 01-26-2021, 11:35 AM
Orc

That kingdom list only applies to whoever can make it to the AC camp by the time the next placeholder spawns. Don't care if your next up but can't make it in time
Old 01-26-2021, 01:08 PM
Banned

cool story bro
Old 01-26-2021, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareem2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Urbrutha Fromanothamotha
this egregious violation of the naming policy has been noted, and reported
Old 01-26-2021, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Kingdumb has many many Karens in it

<The A-Team>
Old 01-26-2021, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool story bro
Old 01-26-2021, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Ya best takeaway is that somehow your name didn't get changed when you were talking to a guide.

All I see otherwise is how desperately PVP is needed here.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread