Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

It's always funny when people just look 2 inches onto the surface of an issue and go, "Hmm, I don't see the problem!"

There is a reason it's being pushed so hard by the GOP. Do you really think they would fight so hard for it if it would cause black voter ranks to swell? Now they have no incentive to guarantee that all citizens have the same easy access to DMV and to obtain a driver's license. You'll see that more DMVs are in affluent white suburbs and with lower wait times. For many wage workers, sitting 4 hours in the line for the DMV comes straight out of their pocketbook and they're incentivized to stay home, or not put up the effort. The only way this could not be construed as racist is if the very same law guaranteed all state citizens had equal access to the DMV and ensured there were no undue hardships to get a license, register to vote, or other unequal affects of its passing.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's always funny when people just look 2 inches onto the surface of an issue and go, "Hmm, I don't see the problem!"

There is a reason it's being pushed so hard by the GOP. Do you really think they would fight so hard for it if it would cause black voter ranks to swell? Now they have no incentive to guarantee that all citizens have the same easy access to DMV and to obtain a driver's license. You'll see that more DMVs are in affluent white suburbs and with lower wait times. For many wage workers, sitting 4 hours in the line for the DMV comes straight out of their pocketbook and they're incentivized to stay home, or not put up the effort. The only way this could not be construed as racist is if the very same law guaranteed all state citizens had equal access to the DMV and ensured there were no undue hardships to get a license, register to vote, or other unequal affects of its passing.
The majority of minorities (including blacks) support voter ID laws

Try again
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are sending them back across ports of entry. I guess that isn’t technically deporting? But yes, once people have crossed they are being sent back, even minors
And this is "to the right" of Trump, who wouldn't let them in at all?

Asylum hearings can go either way
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump lost the election fair and square

Maybe don’t spend $6 trillion on the unemployed and real conservatives like me wouldn’t have flipped to Biden

SAD
Trump won in a landslide
Old 04-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this is "to the right" of Trump, who wouldn't let them in at all?

Asylum hearings can go either way
I said to the right of Bush I thought? My stance on illegal immigration is well known, I’m just saying Biden is going to be breaking a lot of “dreamers” hearts and useful idiots like Horza won’t say anything about white supremacy since it isn’t a (R)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump won in a landslide
The elections are sanctioned by Jupiter Capitolinus. Calling into question our elections is religious sacrilege and treason.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
The elections are sanctioned by Jupiter Capitolinus. Calling into question our elections is religious sacrilege and treason.
You know Potato didn't get 80 million legit votes

Even Horza isn't stupid enough to believe that
Old 04-03-2021, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know Potato didn't get 80 million legit votes

Even Horza isn't stupid enough to believe that
Uhh, that is Horza.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

I voted for him and I never vote Democratic

Trump was really really bad dude, I’m sorry you don’t see that $6 trillion in debt is unacceptable
Old 04-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I voted for him and I never vote Democratic

Trump was really really bad dude, I’m sorry you don’t see that $6 trillion in debt is unacceptable
Yes, horza, china joe is gonna make everything all right.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Breaking News: Trump alienated just about every voting bloc other than white men.
Closed Thread