Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 09:01 PM
Aviak

Holy shit I hate mobile, I'm actually mad at something, anyway:

You don't know what a fascist is, you simply live in your little bubble fed information by a corrupt government you'd never once question in your life.

Also Horza you contribute to be an idiot and that surprises no one.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:06 PM
Banned

Most people I work with dont realize they dont have real insurance.

It literally has a $5,000 deductible before it will pay anything. I try to explain to them not to get it on day 1, but everyone thinks they're smarter than me until they go to the doctor or ER for the first time and realize that their insurance won't pay anything.

To make it even funnier, my friend posted this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And I already knew better personally, but for those of you who have never gone through the VA, they actually schedule these blood work / lab tests and contact you via mail, stating that they are mandatory if you want to continue receiving treatment through the VA. What they don't tell you is that you're going to pay out the ass for it. I've had friends who were uninsured who had to pay $6,000+ for these annual labs so they can get their PTSD meds.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of insurance being a scam here's one of those examples that proves it https://www.winknews.com/2021/04/07/...tely-hopeless/

"But when he got home, Hernandez found his health insurance company — insurance provided through his father’s job as a policeman — had denied payment for his medical expenses.

His father, Jamie Hernandez, said the company now refused to pay the claim, telling him it was because the accident occurred in Mexico."

Imagine having health insurance that doesn't cover travel
(lol you probably do)
What will they come up with next!
Old 04-08-2021, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually mad
Old 04-09-2021, 01:25 AM
Skeleton

You play EverQuest in your spare time, you’re not smarter than a doctor. Get the shots.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:29 AM
Kobold

I got both already. Not a big deal. Suck it up, buttercup.

The free 5G is pretty neat, Tentarro. It'll probably help with your mobile rage.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 04-09-2021, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

I have a big black cutaneous bruise on my right thigh laterally. About midway. Where the sartorius, rectus femoris and tensor fascia latae all sorta cross under the illiotibial tract. From laying sideways on a big swing with a pillow top.

Pretty sure it's abnormal bruising and tenderness. Not blaming the vaccine, but it is a concern. I have a big mess of big blue veins that cross under my nearly translucent skin there.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a big black cutaneous bruise on my right thigh laterally. About midway. Where the sartorius, rectus femoris and tensor fascia latae all sorta cross under the illiotibial tract. From laying sideways on a big swing with a pillow top.

Pretty sure it's abnormal bruising and tenderness. Not blaming the vaccine, but it is a concern. I have a big mess of big blue veins that cross under my nearly translucent skin there.
It's pretty gross looking so imma double spoiler it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got both already. Not a big deal. Suck it up, buttercup.

The free 5G is pretty neat, Tentarro. It'll probably help with your mobile rage.
It's not a connectivity issue it's a trying to type and other shit gets pressed issue.

Also Horza you can't pretend to have values and principles but then turn around and start "memeing" the second you're under fire and can't take it, which seems to be always.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Horza having principal is treating people you don't like, or disagree with, or are afraid of with some respect and tolerance. And maybe even understanding.
Closed Thread