Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2021, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"people who don't have my system of beliefs are my enemy. also i don't understand science so i can't possibly trust it." -G13 almost definitely.
You despots always run to this canard

Sweden never locked down, had no mask mandate and did just fine. Deaths in the Democrap locked down states actually had a higher death count than the entire country of Sweden, plus elderly people weren't sentenced to certain death by their Governors like in NY, NJ and Michigan for example

You don't have an argument or even a rational explanation for anything your cult leaders are feeding you. You just blindly accept what you are told because "Science" or something. You get your jollies off on telling people what to do.

BTW this same insane reasoning is going to be used and has been used by these same charlatans in the name of global warming. More top down authoritarianism "to save lives" in the name of "science". Covid has just been the warm up to the next act. (no pun intended)

This is nothing new. Tyranny in the name of Science has been a tactic used by Dictators for decades

Lysenkoism was also considered the "science" of it's time. Worked out well for millions.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

You're just part of a cult says the guy who voted for a reality television grifter.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You despots always run to this canard

Sweden never locked down, had no mask mandate and did just fine. Deaths in the Democrap locked down states actually had a higher death count than the entire country of Sweden, plus elderly people weren't sentenced to certain death by their Governors like in NY, NJ and Michigan for example

You don't have an argument or even a rational explanation for anything your cult leaders are feeding you. You just blindly accept what you are told because "Science" or something. You get your jollies off on telling people what to do.

BTW this same insane reasoning is going to be used and has been used by these same charlatans in the name of global warming. More top down authoritarianism "to save lives" in the name of "science". Covid has just been the warm up to the next act. (no pun intended)

This is nothing new. Tyranny in the name of Science has been a tactic used by Dictators for decades

Lysenkoism was also considered the "science" of it's time. Worked out well for millions.
"blah blah blah i'm afraid and too invested in my system of beliefs to quit now. i've already alienated any of the reasonable people out of my life so sunk cost says i have to go deeper" -g13 directly above this post
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 04-13-2021, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty good points.

But whats the solution.

They can't do anything to us if we don't do it to eachother.

So the solution is to love your neighbor as yourself like the Captain said.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Horza is just upset that he can't have Nancy Pelosi's sloppy seconds any more now that Kamala Harris moved in.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Yas queen, pass HR 1.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty good points.

But whats the solution.

leave other people alone and shut the fuck up is my go-to philosophy

unless it's rants and flames. buncha psychos itt
<Ad Nauseum>

<Dial a Port>
Old 04-13-2021, 07:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's nice to have fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just part of a cult says the guy who voted for a reality television grifter.
I love the recent, flagrant use of "grifter" because the left has suddenly learned what that word means.

You support a life-long politician grifter, I hope you don't have any student loan debt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza is just upset that he can't have Nancy Pelosi's sloppy seconds any more now that Kamala Harris moved in.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2021, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty good points.

But whats the solution.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:44 PM
Kobold

i think we agree that the state of things will never be good ever

eat the rich
<Ad Nauseum>

<Dial a Port>
Closed Thread