Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2021, 04:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planned Parenthood is not the great evil you seem to think it is, and is actually quite popular with people who aren't bible thumping morons.
Selling baby parts is evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4JZqpHubKA
Old 04-24-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
James O’Keefe is not a reputable source.

“Deborah Nucatela was speculating on the range of reimbursement that patients can receive after stating they wish to donate any tissue after a procedure,” the organization wrote in a report prepared by its PR firm. “The promotional video mischaracterizing Planned Parenthood’s mission and services is made by a long time anti-abortion activist that has used deceptive and unethical video editing, and that has created a fake medical website as well as a fake human tissue website that purports to provide services to stem cell researchers.”
Old 04-24-2021, 06:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
James O’Keefe is not a reputable source.

“Deborah Nucatela was speculating on the range of reimbursement that patients can receive after stating they wish to donate any tissue after a procedure,” the organization wrote in a report prepared by its PR firm. “The promotional video mischaracterizing Planned Parenthood’s mission and services is made by a long time anti-abortion activist that has used deceptive and unethical video editing, and that has created a fake medical website as well as a fake human tissue website that purports to provide services to stem cell researchers.”
The video is not edited, don't believe your lying eyes...
Old 04-24-2021, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. It's better to just let them rot instead of using them to save lives.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. It's better to just let them rot instead of using them to save lives.
What you think is evil and what I think is evil is different.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The video is not edited, don't believe your lying eyes...
I think you mean it's edited dishonestly since all video has to be edited or it would just keep going forever.
Old 04-24-2021, 08:00 PM
Banned

I caught COVID naturally when my state (AZ) was like #1 in the country for daily cases. The gym I go to was owned by Republicans and so was super chill about no masks. I was in there not wearing a mask and not wiping down the equipment and not long after I noticed I had a cough. It was a little worse when I laid down but overall not that bad. All I had to do was take 1 Advil PM and the cough went away enough to sleep

Then the chills started. I actually enjoy the feeling of chills, I've always thought they felt good. I had chills all day. I started listening to Breaking Benjamin's "So Cold" song on repeat because that was my life now. A co-worker I work closely with started getting some of the symptoms but different than mine, he had body aches and upset stomach. He went and got tested and came back positive. He was pretty sure he got it from me since he's a turbo Liberal who was taking all the precautions. So I went and got tested the next day. Positive. Have the pic of lab results as proof since work needed it

I'm addicted to exercise and so the quarantine was tough. I started sneaking out of the house at midnight and driving to the empty park by my house, where I would run some laps around the park since I am an avid runner. This way I figured there was no way I could infect anyone since no one was there. My body felt very fatigued, but I was still able to run about 8m/mile pacing even with COVID. My dad was furious when he found out, sayin I was prolonging the illness, etc

In the meantime, 2 other co-workers got it. No way I could have given it to them, was never in contact with them or shared any of the same areas. Myself, the co-worker I gave it to, and the other 2 co-workers who caught it, all got over it easily

about 10 years ago I caught Whooping Cough in Jamaica. That was about 50x worse than COVID. COVID was a minor cough and a few days of chills. Whooping cough was coughing until I was literally gagging. Ever thrown up from coughing too hard? You will with Whooping Cough

COVID is so insanely mild for most people that probably 70% of the people here actually caught COVID last year, didn't get tested, and got over it without realizing it
Old 04-24-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

Oh and I'm not going to get the vaccine. I'd love to catch COVID again so that work can pay me for 2 weeks to sit on my ass and play video games

But for some reason I can't catch it again, even though the last time I had it was almost a year ago (July 2020)
Old 04-25-2021, 01:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Planned Parenthood is not the great evil you seem to think it is, and is actually quite popular with people who aren't bible thumping morons.
Pretty popular with pedophiles, too.
Old 04-25-2021, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to catch COVID again
Lord poz this poor bug chaser 🙏

Amen
Closed Thread