Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U MAD BRO?

1990’s trolls called, they want their statements back
Careful or he might post five times in a row.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what, you convinced me

You’ll be happy to hear I actually just got my first shot

Gonna get my second whenever the waitress comes back to my table
Old 04-25-2021, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually there is. Don’t be morbidly obese, don’t be a smoker, don’t treat your body like total shit

Obesity alone correlates to about 80% of the deaths from COVID. Obese people knew they were putting themselves at risk of an early death with their life choices. It’s not my job, nor your job, to protect people from their own irresponsibility. They knew the risk when they chose to eat themselves to 150lbs oversight and eventually they will have to pay the piper for that

The ones that were otherwise completely healthy on paper and young that die is FARRR LESS than 2/100. That ratio is more like 2/10,000
So what's your point? You don't care about fat people? There's nobody fat in your life that you'd miss if they died? Get the fucking vaccine you fat shaming asshole.
Old 04-25-2021, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually there is. Don’t be morbidly obese, don’t be a smoker, don’t treat your body like total shit

Obesity alone correlates to about 80% of the deaths from COVID. Obese people knew they were putting themselves at risk of an early death with their life choices. It’s not my job, nor your job, to protect people from their own irresponsibility. They knew the risk when they chose to eat themselves to 150lbs oversight and eventually they will have to pay the piper for that

The ones that were otherwise completely healthy on paper and young that die is FARRR LESS than 2/100. That ratio is more like 2/10,000
So were you born this stupid or was there something that cause it at some point in your life? Asking for a friend.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

Just got my first vaccine today. Arm is sore af right now but it's worth it knowing this nightmare will be over soon and I can leave the house without fear again.

Quote:

Reading this made me genuinely sad...you seemed like a great and understanding person in those enchanter threads I've made recently.
Old 04-26-2021, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

unsung is right

covid kills fatties

sucks to suck
Old 04-26-2021, 09:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
3 sources there that I found in 2 seconds and yes they do. Learn to fucking read

“ Obesity Is Key Driver Of A Nation’s Covid Death Toll, Global Study Finds”

“ These findings highlight clinical and public health implications of higher BMIs, including the need for intensive management of COVID-19–associated illness, continued vaccine prioritization and masking, and policies to support healthy behaviors”

“ New Study Shows Overweight, Obesity Associated with Severe COVID-19 Complications”

Be as fat as you want. Just don’t cry to me when COVID or whatever biological terror China releases next kills you
The next designer virus may target people with green eyes. What would you say to them?
Old 04-26-2021, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

No
Old 04-26-2021, 09:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's interesting how often you bring up pedophiles.
Probably because of my intense hatred for people like you that think it's okay to touch kids.

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza moves onto posting memes once he's been thrashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah no thanks, would not want to pay taxes on someone else's shitty decisions.

Quote:
As opposed to you who has triple, even quadruple posted without a single reply before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what's your point? You don't care about fat people? There's nobody fat in your life that you'd miss if they died? Get the fucking vaccine you fat shaming asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So were you born this stupid or was there something that cause it at some point in your life? Asking for a friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got my first vaccine today. Arm is sore af right now but it's worth it knowing this nightmare will be over soon and I can leave the house without fear again.

Reading this made me genuinely sad...you seemed like a great and understanding person in those enchanter threads I've made recently.

All three of you have "special" brains, in that, they're very smooth compared to the average person.
Old 04-26-2021, 10:19 AM
Banned

15+ minutes a day listening to people talk about how sick they got from the shot

For something they aren't remotely at risk for

Honkity honk honk
Closed Thread