Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Seen roblox but i dont know what it is
Old 05-18-2021, 03:52 PM
Banned

Why would you have a tail if you had legs?? Isnt the whole whale tail deal, some fucked up legs all glued together?? So these fuckin whale people got 4 legs. Another reason for me to hate them.
Old 05-18-2021, 03:56 PM
Banned

roblox has plenty of weird stuff in it albeit much more childish *hard pass*

but liek i'm thinking more constrained and more constructed with a single vision (TM) and not designed around facebook values and inclusivity, but tru neckbeard lore kept PG-19 maybe (closer to wow) further away from Second life (YIKES)

the thing is all these worlds and games have their cool people and their wierdos, their fun wow raids, and shady corners of Elywnd Forest on Moonwhatever server. Just don't google to deep, good moderators and gms go a long way, and consistent, coherent art direction.

I think ppl try to be a lil to ambitious with many of their projects/art ... thats why picking one theme and working through that, then re-iterating, on the next is a good idea and why i think rolling expansions of different characters and worlds would be neat, without just focusing on raiding/endgame mudflation

i'm not really a mud player or neckbeard so maybe i'm missing the mark posting here but just being random sharing my thoughts

old school online/simm/internet lurker and i ssee the potential of the digital frontier and it's squandered on NTOV

==========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you have a tail if you had legs?? Isnt the whole whale tail deal, some fucked up legs all glued together?? So these fuckin whale people got 4 legs. Another reason for me to hate them.
need some way of being bipedal basically so u can come out of the water and interact with the other bipeds, but for an mmo to go really brave and have a sea PC character species that cant even come on land or is severely hindered on land would be cool af

----

naga in wow, and magic is an option, but ya basically being a whale u kinda give up having legs and that would be a neat choice lol

----

quick thought, we have sea vehicales, schooba gear and all kinds of stuf that lets people live and work and explore underwater, whale people could do the same for the land
Last edited by starkind; 05-18-2021 at 04:00 PM..
Old 05-18-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

U have to kill some boss underwater to gey a water helmetto go on land haha
Old 05-18-2021, 04:57 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2021, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

You could make it work. It would be cool to have all the races be humanoid animals and have the world setting be something like Nier, where its Earth but humans have been wiped out for so long and other races have sprouted up in their place.
Closed Thread