Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the hell when have I ever mentioned a rule? are you high?
It was too subtle.
How.. do you think the economy gets to be this stable, bro?
Magic hand of the market keeping fungi prices at 60k steady for the past 10 years even though tons are added to the fray? Whatever happened to supply and demand, Stan?

I think the rules on P99 that people so frequently QQ bout are what keeps the price down. Cannot steal camp. The rules have rules layered into them.

On TLP?
I'm sorry, was this your camp? It's mine now.
With a huge player base driving the price down.
Because your little camp is not protected by layers of rules the most conservatives of you keep complaining about but really, its to protect your interests.

Jesus christ you know you are dumb when people need to explain everything to you, uh, Jibardick.

I even gave you a hint.
I think it's pretty sad how conservative you are mostly because you are very dumb.
Old 06-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2021, 03:49 PM
Banned

My wizard is lvl 45 and very close to her transformation into a bixie!
Old 06-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kinda toxic tho

dont mind really as long as you mischief fucs dont draw too much attention to the rat ear quest. first rule of rat ear club, you never talk about rat ear club

oops
waddya get for the rat ears? oh tell me
Old 06-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Banned

I got into a fight with a level 12 Bard. I was in Unrest solo'ing first floor in a mostly empty /pick. I got trained two times. Both times the train killed my pet and I had to zone. The third time I saw a train going by and it missed me, but then I saw this bard literally turn around and come back and intentionally hit me. When I questioned him about it, he didn't deny it, and told me that I was too low level to be in Unrest -- despite being twice his level and capable of solo'ing most of the first and 2nd floor on my own.

So I find this guy outside and I realize he's PL'ing himself with a high level magician. Simple solution. I log on my level 50 and go to Unrest. As I zone in there's another group at the zone-line who had been trained by the same individual. I find him alongside the wall and tell him he's obviously having a lot of issues with DPS so I'm here to help. I then spend 2 hours KS'ing every mob he pulls. If his Magician KS's me? I don't care. It keeps his low level bard from getting exp. if he doesn't ks me? it's okay, I get credit for the kill, and his bard gets no experience.

After about 2 hours of this the fight moved to general chat, with most of the server calling him and his guild garbage, other players joining in to talk about him intentionally training them so he could have the pick to himself, and it got so bad that his guild leader was contacted on Discord and logged into the game to deal with this dude.

This is how the game should work. Problems are solved between players, and this guy's name and guild are getting a terrible reputation on Thornblade as a result. And honestly it was super satisfying to rustle this kid and make him ultra mad. He accused me of being a basement dweller as he boxes 5 characters. And I flat out told him.. like why not go to Unrest or Perma? A zone no one cares about. Why come to the highest traffic zone and ruin it for everyone? Literally the definition of a textbook narcissist.

He later turned it into a sob story about how was doing this for his kids. At 9AM on a work day. Lol.

Edit: I also logged onto his guild's discord just to dox him so I have his real-life information now. Just in case I need to take this a step further in the future.
Last edited by RecondoJoe; 06-08-2021 at 09:32 PM..
Old 06-09-2021, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

damn dude
Old 06-09-2021, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Story of not needing rules and community being responsible for self policing would be much more convincing if you named and shamed with evidence.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-09-2021, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

He accused you of being a basement dweller? Well I mean you did say that you were so is he wrong?
Closed Thread