Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He already left, but good ted talk.
Came to think of it and he already knows how I'm educated, so his whole pile of cliches was literally just vehicle to project over & over that he a.) doesn't believe me, b.) INSISTS on thinking i'm dumb, and c.) will FIRMLY reject everything I say out of hand without googling it, because he recently read a facebook news saying aids came from felines which proves i'm a fraud.

The subtext of course being his deep seated terror at imagining me in regular personhood, because of the fragile ego comparison etc. and especially because of the transphobia. Some forum father figure. I mean, I'm a reasonably prolific poster with a compulsive writing problem and a big vocabulary, so it's really getting to a stretch to just insist I am lying about every single thing I post that I say is from the academy. That's the suspicion of a man who lives among low achievers, and a weak one at that if he's 50+ lol.

But the real punchline is the revelation that, though a vocal proponent of right-wing politics, he still doesn't believe we have classified activity going on in 2021, still on that 1990 cliche of smearing with "conspiracy theorist" anyone who believes that militaries lie or misrepresent the truth. Even as I disavow the common honeypot for ppl who are not educated -- the man-made-HIV thing -- he insists I am both ignorant and a conspiracy theorist. How important do you reckon I must be to Patriam, to bend him in such a pretzel? And why do I have to be some sort of ignorant slob?

Probably just straight up IQ competition. Girls become totally unreasonable and hysterically comical with defensiveness, delusions, insistence that I'm crazy, ugly or "two faced" like this around me sometimes too btw Pat. A gay man or two has too. And yeah, they always insist they're smarter than me too. Whaddya think, likely?

But hey, some successful businessmen are perpetually in close ego competition with trans ladies 40 yrs their junior right? Gotta excuse grampa some emotional tilting!

(Juris warned me he's a spook under there.)
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 09:27 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came to think of it and he already knows how I'm educated, so his whole pile of cliches was literally just vehicle to project over & over that he a.) doesn't believe me, b.) INSISTS on thinking i'm dumb, and c.) will FIRMLY reject everything I say out of hand without googling it, because he recently read a facebook news saying aids came from felines which proves i'm a fraud.

The subtext of course being his deep seated terror at imagining me in regular personhood, because of the fragile ego comparison etc. and especially because of the transphobia. Some forum father figure. I mean, I'm a reasonably prolific poster with a compulsive writing problem and a big vocabulary, so it's really getting to a stretch to just insist I am lying about every single thing I post that I say is from the academy. That's the suspicion of a man who lives among low achievers, and a weak one at that if he's 50+ lol.

But hey, some successful businessmen are perpetually in close ego competition with trans ladies 40 yrs their junior right? Gotta excuse grampa some emotional tilting!

(Juris warned me he's a spook under there.)
Spooks are good tho
Old 06-13-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spooks are good tho
Then it's the wrong word. a person who is unrelentingly hostile to someone 40yrs their junior, acquaintance of a decade, and insistently gaslights them about not believing any detail about their identity because they actually feel their RL ego threatened, is not a good one. That's just a typical, very-flimsy cannibal, driven by nothing but raw emotion derived from unexamined beliefs. A good German with a tan, and Disney moral system that says nothing bad ever happens in the world, so empire is okay and gee it's just so fun I gotta have it. Not good in the social, interpersonal, familial (trust), civic or political sense. Not good at all.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 09:33 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then it's the wrong word. a person who is unrelentingly hostile to someone 40yrs their junior, acquaintance of a decade, and insistently gaslights them about not believing any detail about their identity because they actually feel their RL ego threatened, is not a good one. That's just a typical, very-flimsy cannibal, driven by nothing but raw emotion derived from unexamined beliefs. Quite normal, actually. A good German with a tan.
The virgin Perfect trans vs the chad Grandfather with flaws

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2021, 09:37 AM
Banned

Cute meme don't care. Knew this guy 5 years, he turned from pal into total psycho when I transitioned. You may have had the luxury of not experiencing people like Patriam in enough detail to feel the kindest thing is to apologize for them and defuse the situation, but the people who actually need good in this world do not. He will insist on disrespect, unwaveringly and not in a playful way, and it will affect him so deeply that next thing you know it's like talking to a literal fucking wall if you try to engage. Nothing in there to say but, essentially, "you do not exist" over and over. And the friendlier-presenting empties like you will eternally support his behavior. So they would be better off not to cross paths with him or you, because that shit's creepy as fuck. But yall should stay together!

I understand that your kindness doesn't extend very far either, and so you just don't give a fuck. Don't bother with another reply, I got your position.

He lectures me on grace, lol.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 09:44 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Cute meme don't care. Knew this guy 5 years, he turned from pal into total psycho when I transitioned. You may have had the luxury of not experiencing people like Patriam in enough detail to feel the kindest thing is to apologize for them and defuse the situation, but the people who actually need good in this world do not. He will insist on disrespect, and not in a playful way. And the friendlier-presenting empties like you will eternally support their behavior. So they would be better off not to cross paths with him and you. But yall should stay together!

I understand that your kindness doesn't extend very far either, and so you just don't give a fuck. Don't bother with another reply, I got the message.

He lectures me on grace, lol.
You were pretty far out there before transitioning. Like a sincere hyperbole others more correctly understood as a joke. You got off easy.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

fwiw pat's son just moved to my area (very expensive), bought a nice boat (has disposable income), etc

pretty sure he did just fine raising successful children
Old 06-13-2021, 09:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
You were pretty far out there before transitioning. Like a sincere hyperbole others more correctly understood as a joke. You got off easy.
Looks like I have nailed you.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fwiw pat's son just moved to my area (very expensive), bought a nice boat (has disposable income), etc

pretty sure he did just fine raising successful children
Yeah but he's still a cuck who's frightened to admit I am who I am. That's either for comparison to me or comparison to his kids. Hand is shown.

see, I'm a pretty good kid too and I'm also trans. Why then is the hatred just? If God (the market) doesn't say i'm a goblin, how to reconcile my asiatic-style, foreign, unamerican revulsion toward free choice? And if I'm demonstrably smarter than you in any manner or quantitative test you can imagine, how can I be a laughable stupid freak? And some people resolve this contradiction with more lies. Which is insecure cringe.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 09:52 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Looks like I have nailed you.
Do you forgive me for my trespasses?
Closed Thread