Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you forgive me for my trespasses?
Do you make any effort to improve or seek forgiveness from God earnestly, or are you an unrepentant heretic and cannibal merely affecting piety whom has never once in his heart submitted to the Lord?
Old 06-13-2021, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

use watered down term like "cuck" - check

leverage an argument via claims of intellectual superiority only supported by an unnecessarily high level of diction - check

involve another man's children in trying to degrade - check

you're showing your hand without turning cards over, princess
Old 06-13-2021, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you make any effort to improve or seek forgiveness from God earnestly, or are you an unrepentant heretic and cannibal merely affecting piety whom has never once in his heart submitted to the Lord?
There is no second seat at Judgment. Do not appoint yourself as such.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
use watered down term like "cuck" - check

leverage an argument via claims of intellectual superiority only supported by an unnecessarily high level of diction - check

involve another man's children in trying to degrade - check

you're showing your hand without turning cards over, princess
bro I've known these people for 10 years. you are literally just new-jacking, proudly.

PS we've already been over the cuck thing, that's why i used it. lurk more ffs. And don't pick sides as reflexively as patriam, wit yo talking points brain and shit. his son married a hispanic and hes ok with it lol
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 10:03 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no second seat at Judgment. Do not appoint yourself as such.
What's the goal of this hollow thing? To keep the dinner table conversation abusive? Go away, you are not a nice guy.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the goal of this hollow thing? To keep the dinner table conversation abusive? Go away, you are not a nice guy.
I already know I'm bad. Do you know you're bad?
Old 06-13-2021, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
I already know I'm bad. Do you know you're bad?
Yes, Pokesan. It's why I am not a static, self-satisfied golem who encourages the constant commission of ugly behavior because of some convenient relativistic sophistry. What can I say, I have a classical sense of ethics. Only conservative on the board as far as I know, since I stole Juris anyway.

Anyway, enjoy the modern art that is your conversation here. play time
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 10:10 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes, Pokesan. It's why I am not a static, self-satisfied golem who encourages the constant commission of ugly behavior because of some convenient relativistic sophistry. What can I say, I have a classical sense of ethics. Only conservative on the board as far as I know, since I stole Juris anyway.

Anyway, enjoy the modern art that is your conversation here. play time
Grace is the Word.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Grace is the Word.
Scream the N word in a church and tell me what the clergy's grace looks like. Do not indicate any remorse and defend your actions. Tell me what the priests say to that, do they blow candy into your ear and invite you to every public service? Or do they sit completely silent in assent to your actions in the first place, as you would have, and bully any parishioner who objects to the behavior.

Go to confession and troll ruthlessly through the wire and see if God's representatives just keep whispering sweet encouragement. No, Christ is more loving than to be content with you thus degraded. Only a man with a false apology in his heart would forge ahead unchanging and insistent that he is more right than God. That's a pagan, bro and I'm pretty sure they were terminated with violence by Christians at many points in time.

I am here speaking with you. Obviously I am demonstrating some sort of grace. You doofus. But God knows defensive crapola and no remorse is all I'm going to get back from you pokesan.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-13-2021 at 10:30 AM..
Old 06-13-2021, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Scream the N word in a church and tell me what the clergy's grace looks like. Do not indicate any remorse and defend your actions. Tell me what the priests say to that, do they blow candy into your ear and invite you to every public service? Or do they sit completely silent in assent to your actions in the first place, as you would have, and bully any parishioner who objects to the behavior.

Go to confession and troll ruthlessly through the wire and see if God's representatives just keep whispering sweet encouragement. No, Christ is more loving than to be content with you thus degraded. Only a man with a false apology in his heart would forge ahead unchanging and insistent.

I am here speaking with you. Obviously I am demonstrating some sort of grace. You doofus.
It's got a groove, it's got a meaning
Closed Thread