Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

even if he KSed you...hookrs is still a standup guy tbh!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

So what do Kaludar, Bigols, and Aimace have to say for themselves?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see Bigol having killed the ac like 7 times the past 20 days and not a single one ks'ed. Hookrs hasn't even killed anything in south ro the past 2 months.

This is checking the AC encounter logs, Bigol and Hookrs.

Unless the encounter logs are missing for just this one event, I'll call bs. You can give a time and date I'll check that way, other than that this isn't cool.

Edit* I do see Bigol being credited with a KS on the AC from Aalamar on July 19th.
I have heard that TMO had GM's in their pocket but this is ridiculous. There is something flawed in your research methods. If you want to check time and date go back about 30secs to a min from before my /petition. The ss totally shows the KS. I had aggro and had cast 4 spells before Hookrs cast. AND Ambrotos, I have NEVER KS'd a person in this game...NEVER. You need to get some facts in before you throw that kind of shit out. At least I have proof. I also have a witness. I tried blocking out her in the chat log because I didn't want her name dragged though the TMO shit pile.

The white out:

You see I entered Sro and came across the AC. It was not aggro so I rooted it. But a a low level gnome wizard was right behind the dune and I couldn't see her. It was that lil wizzy that had popped the AC. I apologized (I am not a KSer). She was unable to kill it her self. I asked if she needed help and she said yes, I invited her to group. She had told me that she had a druid friend in the area and had sent her messages. Any ways the KS happened. I have a ss and a witness.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwetcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard that TMO had GM's in their pocket but this is ridiculous. There is something flawed in your research methods. If you want to check time and date go back about 30secs to a min from before my /petition. The ss totally shows the KS. I had aggro and had cast 4 spells before Hookrs cast. AND Ambrotos, I have NEVER KS'd a person in this game...NEVER. You need to get some facts in before you throw that kind of shit out. At least I have proof. I also have a witness. I tried blocking out her in the chat log because I didn't want her name dragged though the TMO shit pile.

The white out:

You see I entered Sro and came across the AC. It was not aggro so I rooted it. But a a low level gnome wizard was right behind the dune and I couldn't see her. It was that lil wizzy that had popped the AC. I apologized (I am not a KSer). She was unable to kill it her self. I asked if she needed help and she said yes, I invited her to group. She had told me that she had a druid friend in the area and had sent her messages. Any ways the KS happened. I have a ss and a witness.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now we have a conspiracy?

Idiot.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwetcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard that TMO had GM's in their pocket but this is ridiculous....
Flaming a GM,, not cool
Old 08-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimAce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As you can read in server rules, afk camping = kicked if caught,
You don't understand the distinction between "AFK camping" and "camping and AFKing". The Rule that allows GM/Guides to kick a player from world are people that leave a pet up to kill stuff that aggros for xp/faction while the player AFKs for an indefinite period of time. (EZMODE). AFKing while waiting for a camp to spawn does not lose you the camp, so long as you return by the time it spawns.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 08-08-2012, 10:42 AM
VIP / Contributor

I'm out of town and can only check the encounter logs. Those logs show what each person has killed or attacked. The same with the NPC attacked/ agro list. I can't check petitions in game since guide accounts are tied to one computer.

Encounter logs are our only way we can only check things like this. If you could give me the time and date I could compare it to your AC kills and see if it matches the logs to see if it is missing or not.

Like I said this is from up to the second encounter logs. I see you've killed the AC 5 times since July 25th and none have been KSed from you, nor has Hookrs killed one.

No matter what a handful of people who wear tin foil hats believe, I have treated everyone more equally in game the same. If I had any agenda besides helping people and trying to change the shit culture that the server had gone through the past year, people would have called for my head long ago. So don,'t come at me bro. Just provide the time date so I can cross check like I asked in the first place.
Quote:
Server: Live Encounter ID: 86861336 Entity Count: 2
Spawned: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:37:44
Engaged: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:39:05 Death: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:40:16 Duration: 1 Minutes, 11 Seconds. (71 Seconds)
Merited To: Bigol Kill Stolen: Yes

NPC Details NPC Name: an_ancient_cyclops NPC ID: 35139 [Search] Zone: Southern Desert of Ro (35, sro) Entity ID: 1462 Triggered Spawn

1 Aalamar (Go Team Good Guys) 41 Enchanter Engaged 22:39:05 Disengaged 22:40:16

2 Bigol ( Full Circle) 46 Druid Engaged 22:39:16 Delay 11 seconds Disengaged 22:40:16
Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Large Bat

So gms now respond to and discuss petitions in rnf?

Interesting precident
Old 08-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Ambrotos only discusses stuff like this in RnF if it exonerates someone in his guild, The Mystical Order.