Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

It seems there's alot going on here, but Kwetcher's story seems to be changing as more evidence is found. Makes me go Hmmmmmm.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm out of town and can only check the encounter logs. Those logs show what each person has killed or attacked. The same with the NPC attacked/ agro list. I can't check petitions in game since guide accounts are tied to one computer.

Encounter logs are our only way we can only check things like this. If you could give me the time and date I could compare it to your AC kills and see if it matches the logs to see if it is missing or not.

Like I said this is from up to the second encounter logs. I see you've killed the AC 5 times since July 25th and none have been KSed from you, nor has Hookrs killed one.

No matter what a handful of people who wear tin foil hats believe, I have treated everyone more equally in game the same. If I had any agenda besides helping people and trying to change the shit culture that the server had gone through the past year, people would have called for my head long ago. So don,'t come at me bro. Just provide the time date so I can cross check like I asked in the first place.
You can't call me KS on that. There is no other info. What was in chat logs? Did we agree on something? Did he come up on camp and cast before he seen me? I don't remember this night but I know it wasn't a KS. Was there a report of a KS? I have killed the AC about 15-20 times in the last month, so there are definitely some missing records.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

lol

Kolored on Red.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Did.
Not.
See.
That.
Cum.
Ing.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

It seems totally reasonable to believe that a forum member of over a year falsified logs and completely and totally fabricated a story about being KSed by a player that has never even killed the mob in question -- a mob that nobody gives a fuck about, anyway. I'm sure that's what happened. Truth is done, case closed, PS, you're the KSer. Glad we could get to the bottom of this.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Kobold

fucking weak.
The thing is.
If the same thing happened to TMO, alligator tears would flood the forums
This is obviously wrong.
Kinda feels like Ambrotros only came to RNF to provide more fuel for the TMO flaming the little guy.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:41 PM
VIP / Contributor

I came here because someone was being accused of KSing. One of the main reasons behind not changing peoples first names is so the peole who play on this sever have to live with their reputation. This was directly accusing someone of an issue that would damage their reputation. I would do it for anyone else, and have even in RnF.

I provided that there was no information in the logs this happened. From NPC, Hookrs or from Bigol encounter logs. I asked for the time/date to see if it is indeed missing, and expressed so on my first post. I said this isn't cool, if this situation isn't true, and requested more information to be provided to prove guilt or not. If there is some logs missing and can be found then its an issue I will address.

Screen shots, chat logs and what not can be changed to show one side of a story
, and typically to to gain favor or get someone in trouble.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fucking weak.
The thing is.
If the same thing happened to TMO, alligator tears would flood the forums
This is obviously wrong.
Kinda feels like Ambrotros only came to RNF to provide more fuel for the TMO flaming the little guy.
I can guarantee TMO would not raise a stink about Ancient croc :P
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, I'm sure this guy took the time to photoshop all the various windows so the data all matches up, just so he could come here and accuse a TMO member of ks'ing the AC.

Like the rest of the server doesn't all ready know what shitbags the majority of you are.

Talk about wearing the tinfoil hats, it's TMO wearing them.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can guarantee TMO would not raise a stink about Ancient croc :P
To this guy, this may be his draco or VS or dragon or whatever you guys think is "important"

It's all relative to your position in the game.

Don't make the guy sound petty because this is beneath what hardcore raiders would see as important.

That's the problem.
You guys see everything as not a big deal
except what you deem is.
Then you proceed to scream/cry/moan.
Closed Thread