Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posting self incriminating SS's...
hahah poor Kwetcher. The hole just keeps getting deeper ;(
Must have room for two feet in your mouth?
Old 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

awwww, don't get so mad. It's RnF!!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awwww, don't get so mad. It's RnF!!
This is specifically THE place to get mad, though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kwetcher said Hookrs KS's sro AC from him. Then he meant some other guy who he didn't know was there. Posts screenshots of himself raging. Ambrotos checks logs and reports Hookrs hasn't killed anything in sro in months. More raging. Then thread got offtrack.
thanks
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 08-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwetcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get some comprehension first, then post. It was 11 secs before I cast. 11 secs does not constitute asleep at keyboard. 11 secs was pausing Breaking Bad and targeting AC. Aalamar said he asked me mid fight if I had camp. I was too busy trying not to be KS'd, but he stopped casting when I used Jedi mind trick on him.

Server: Live Encounter ID: 86861336 Entity Count: 2
Spawned: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:37:44
Engaged: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:39:05 Death: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:40:16 Duration: 1 Minutes, 11 Seconds. (71 Seconds)
Merited To: Bigol Kill Stolen: Yes

NPC Details NPC Name: an_ancient_cyclops NPC ID: 35139 [Search] Zone: Southern Desert of Ro (35, sro) Entity ID: 1462 Triggered Spawn

1 Aalamar (Go Team Good Guys) 41 Enchanter Engaged 22:39:05 Disengaged 22:40:16

2 Bigol ( Full Circle) 46 Druid Engaged 22:39:16 Delay 11 seconds Disengaged 22:40:16
I'm confused. The screenie you posted shows that you were camping an AC, was late on engage (for whatever reason), and even though you did not get FTE, you believe you had legitimate claim to AC because "you were camping it."

Later in the year, Hookrs was ostensibly camping an AC, was late on engage (for whatever reason), and even though he did not get FTE, you do not believe that he had legitimate claim to AC because "he was camping it."

Is this hypocrisy? Or are your lies just digging you a deeper hole?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

@ Nietche, no proof Hookrs was camping. Stop trolling kthx.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm confused. The screenie you posted shows that you were camping an AC, was late on engage (for whatever reason), and even though you did not get FTE, you believe you had legitimate claim to AC because "you were camping it."

Later in the year, Hookrs was ostensibly camping an AC, was late on engage (for whatever reason), and even though he did not get FTE, you do not believe that he had legitimate claim to AC because "he was camping it."

Is this hypocrisy? Or are your lies just digging you a deeper hole?
Look at those screens again. I had 2, count them TWO roots that were cast and worn off while talking with wizzy, and THEN 3 more casts before hookrs engaged. Your troll attempt is invalid.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

I thought we had already established that Hookrs was snorting cocaine off a stripper's chest in the champagne room of the Crazy Horse when this happened.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we had already established that Hookrs was snorting cocaine off a stripper's chest in the champagne room of the Crazy Horse when this happened.
Multi angled, HD fraps with contributing screens or didn't happen.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hookrs said he was camping it, that's good enough proof imo. Especially considering how blind you are to the environment around you.
Closed Thread