Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 03:29 AM
Orc

Default Reimbursement time on green?

Hey guys, been waiting for a reimbursement for a bit about 3 months, (idiot mishap, gave an npc a awesome item instead of a quest item lol). I did a few searches and it seems on blue the average is anywhere from 1 week, to the rare occasion of 1-2 months. Is it different on green? I know staff is busy and all, afraid mines might have slipped thru the cracks. Don’t want to bump the petition thread either or send them a msg since they are busy folk. Is anyone else waiting this long?

Thanks for everything the guides/gm do!
Old 06-28-2020, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

I had 2 summoned packs full of Bronze Weapons in my low 20's when the great crash of 2020 happened. At that point, I had - maybe - 200pp to my name (across all characters), so it was a huge loss. I petitioned, then had to bump it once the next day because I forgot to include character and server :P.

It's now been... a month? And 2 4-slot bags of bronze is nothing to me anymore. It sucks that it took so long that the items I wanted reimbursed don't even matter, but it's whatever.

Any chance you can just get another "awesome item" and forget about the reimbursement?
Old 06-28-2020, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Im sure this thread will speed it up immensely
Old 06-28-2020, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I lost a fungi and three manastones, could I get a reimbursement as well? You guys owe me for gracing green with my paladin presence. I'm entitled to this.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

FWIW, I've been waiting for nearly 2 months for a blue reimbursement that wasn't something I messed up at all, just a quest mob that ate an item. I don't think which server you are on has anything to do with it.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 06-29-2020, 01:52 AM
Server GM

I do a batch every week or two. Most issues are due to players not double checking their faction or what items they are actually turning in...quick destroy gets in the way too.

Quest bugs are extremely rare, when an NPC eats the item(s) it's usually due to something the player did. Kirdan was lucky enough to find one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Something else to keep in mind to everyone reading this, I sort by last REPLY. Bumping your reimbursement thread puts you to the bottom of the list.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do a batch every week or two. Most issues are due to players not double checking their faction or what items they are actually turning in...quick destroy gets in the way too.

Quest bugs are extremely rare, when an NPC eats the item(s) it's usually due to something the player did. Kirdan was lucky enough to find one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Something else to keep in mind to everyone reading this, I sort by last REPLY. Bumping your reimbursement thread puts you to the bottom of the list.
I think it's pretty obvious some of us are simply jesting about the situation. Honestly, unless it was because of lag or a disconnect on the servers end, anything I happen to lose, either from a botched turn-in or an accidental delete or sell, I would not expect a GM to undo and correct my error. Whomsoever it happens to should accept the loss, learn from it and be more careful in the future.
Old 06-29-2020, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's that time frame look like for Red players? I've been waiting on a reimbursement for over 2 months now.

Few years ago it took GMs 8 months just to reply to one of my Red reimbursement threads...the GM that responded asked if I still needed the items, then closed my thread cause i didn't reply back soon enough...lol. I eventually gave up on that one.

Elendil's Giveaway
Last edited by Old_PVP; 06-29-2020 at 10:10 AM..
Old 06-29-2020, 12:01 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's that time frame look like for Red players? I've been waiting on a reimbursement for over 2 months now.

Few years ago it took GMs 8 months just to reply to one of my Red reimbursement threads...the GM that responded asked if I still needed the items, then closed my thread cause i didn't reply back soon enough...lol. I eventually gave up on that one.
Typically when I do a batch it's one server, red is next.
Old 06-29-2020, 01:18 PM
Kobold

when are you doing blue? been goin on 2 months
Closed Thread