Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only use dots on ppl im gonna ch. Or sometimes chanters. Usually I just do their job for them camp agro, then rez.
When it was just Jasper I usually just symboled the tank and the enc (because enc was the dude who got killed faster than I can heal them sometimes)... but Peridots... no way fam
Old 04-27-2021, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most P99 groups give Clerics all the Peridots so basically it just means you are a SCUM BAG
I've never been given anything of the such.... actually a few of my friends talked about that to me... how they noticed on p99 people dont give clerics gems..

i think people just assume all clerics are twinks, because its kind of dumb to main one, so they assume we are all rich..

like clerics are poor af compared to literally any class that can solo.

i leveled cleric to 50 on green, was broke af 24/7... leveled a shaman next and was making more money at level 24 than my cleric could at 50... no exaggeration.. i mean yeah cleric could camp ghoul supplier and hooded black cloak, but shaman could just go to misty thicket and print 660pp+ an hour without a care in the world..
Old 04-27-2021, 02:25 PM
Banned

periodots wont really save a bad enchanter, having the charmed mob pre-targeted and root it is like way more likely to save them than any peRiOdot

or have mob pretargted with stun hotkey
Old 04-27-2021, 02:26 PM
Banned

blind works to if ur wiling to stand up and move nexto the charmed mob
Old 04-27-2021, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
periodots wont really save a bad enchanter, having the charmed mob pre-targeted and root it is like way more likely to save them than any peRiOdot

or have mob pretargted with stun hotkey
you are prob talking kunark+ content obvsly..
im talking more like classic
Old 04-27-2021, 03:50 PM
Banned

Yah. High end symbol is fun to give baby newbs with no hp gear in vanilla for sure tho.
Old 04-27-2021, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never been given anything of the such.... actually a few of my friends talked about that to me... how they noticed on p99 people dont give clerics gems..
Ouch. The last 2-3 groups I've gotten since leveling in CoM have all given the cleric I'm playing the dots that drop and the character is not even high enough level to use them yet. Maybe people just don't like you and your friends.
Old 04-27-2021, 07:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone who isn't a tank/enchanter should bring their own peridots if they want life insurance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am always blown away when I get a symbol in the group.
I mean it's the cost of being a cleric. If it's a shitshow and non tanks are taking damage and risking dying or wasting your mana you can either leave the group, kick them, or buff them so they have some breathing room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They 100% do, but maybe not to you for whatever reason. Just the other day I logged in and saw a duo messing around and tossed them both aego for the hell of it and immediately they said thanks and traded me a few dots.

Not only do people automatically give me all the peridots that drop I get all the low value gems and any time it's unclear who gets the next high value gem (group breaking up or something and two gems dropped at the end of the rotation) the majority of the time the group just says I do. Lot of times before leaving a group someone will just give me a couple gems (dunno why I got all the cleric gems but whatever).

Between all the low value gems, the odd nice guy who gives me a stack of dots, or a couple gems, I probably end up making money. That's not even counting all the times a rogue drags you a corpse for you to click and then gives you a couple 100 pp for doing nothing.

No one likes a stingy caster.
Old 04-27-2021, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch. The last 2-3 groups I've gotten since leveling in CoM have all given the cleric I'm playing the dots that drop and the character is not even high enough level to use them yet. Maybe people just don't like you and your friends.
im guessing this is a blue thing
Old 04-27-2021, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

My guess is OP plays a dwarf.
Closed Thread