Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is you believe that you are educated enough to "think against the mainstream". If you do not have a degree in a topic, you do not have an opinion on that topic. Stop talking, stop posting, get educated
haha! Exactly the post i was hunting for!
Old 05-20-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's 1000 dead halflings that would disagree with you JJ. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tjink u mean 6000
Old 05-20-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is you believe that you are educated enough to "think against the mainstream". If you do not have a degree in a topic, you do not have an opinion on that topic. Stop talking, stop posting, get educated
This post sucks and he should be better educated, enough to know that saying that will be met by a straight fuck you and your papers.

You can blame Steve Jobs.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Today my work is now segregating the vaxed and the unvaxed. Right after they forced us all to take a computer training on Inclusion. I walked out... and am now seeking new employment. It's real you either swallow up the cdc and worship them as your God or you will be outcast from society.

Texas and Florida are the only states I know of who have already created laws to protect citizens from the blatant show of discrimination.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-20-2021, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today my work is now segregating the vaxed and the unvaxed. Right after they forced us all to take a computer training on Inclusion. I walked out... and am now seeking new employment. It's real you either swallow up the cdc and worship them as your God or you will be outcast from society.

Texas and Florida are the only states I know of who have already created laws to protect citizens from the blatant show of discrimination.
Texas and Florida worship Bertoxxulous, the rest of the country worships Rodcet Nife.

"Bertoxx did nothing wrong"

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-20-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Halflings are all racist merchants who own the freeport banks and kill goblin babies.

q: what do I sound like? a: a liberal elf.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

FL is going to be the last stand against liberal bullshit.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas and Florida worship Bertoxxulous, the rest of the country worships Rodcet Nife.

"Bertoxx did nothing wrong"
Yeah that analogy would work out if antivaxers were harvesting diseases and spreading it to everyone. Which I'm sure you believe, but its absolutely ridiculous. To categorize anyone and label them an enemy because they think and believe different stuff than you is bonkers. You would have thought we as mankind would have learned from our history that hating someone for being different than you is a recipe for disaster.

If you think your view is the only right view then I have nothing more to say.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-20-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think your view is the only right view then I have nothing more to say.
He says, wittingly, surrounded by Stormfront memes. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2021, 01:50 PM
Kobold

It's not a question of hating anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, anti-evolutionists....etc.

It's a question of wondering how uneducated opinionists think they have the moral high ground over people who trust doctors, researchers and scientists, and that the whole world is out to get them.
Closed Thread