Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. I'm upset right now.

Been struggling with that totally safe and effective treatment done to me. Because I allowed it. Like a doofus.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of those or all are skillful behaviors, like learning for example.

Or being observant. Situationally aware.

Or following a disciplined routine, thats more an exercise.

Treatment is something someone does or prescribes. More specifically in a medicinal context.

Ya'll mostly just labeled the opposite states.

Plastic surgery kills, maims, and disfigures thousands, so like... does occasionally effective count?

Ya. I'm upset right now.

Been struggling with that totally safe and effective treatment done to me. Because I allowed it. Like a doofus.
Ohhh my bad you are right. I didn’t take the treatment part literally

I do not know a lot of long term outpatient treatments because my function is acute severe symptoms and short-term solutions

I think a person should have a large say in their therapy, and I guess it would be up to the person to bring up “I want to build more mental resilience”, or “I want to be less careless”. Whether there is a specific therapy used for those, that I’m not sure. Self esteem building would usually be like something like affirmation, gratuity journaling, but that wouldn’t entirely cover mental weakness. If the weakness is based in fear then they might try like aversion therapy which is practicing introducing the fear in small, gradually increasing increments

But yeah something like carelessness, or ignorance lol, I have no idea. Not saying there isn’t but I don’t know of it
Old 05-28-2021, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhh my bad you are right. I didn’t take the treatment part literally

I do not know a lot of long term outpatient treatments because my function is acute severe symptoms and short-term solutions

I think a person should have a large say in their therapy, and I guess it would be up to the person to bring up “I want to build more mental resilience”, or “I want to be less careless”. Whether there is a specific therapy used for those, that I’m not sure. Self esteem building would usually be like something like affirmation, gratuity journaling, but that wouldn’t entirely cover mental weakness. If the weakness is based in fear then they might try like aversion therapy which is practicing introducing the fear in small, gradually increasing increments

But yeah something like carelessness, or ignorance lol, I have no idea. Not saying there isn’t but I don’t know of it
I think the thing is people can do stuff, but they have to want to do stuff, u can't just stick someone in a program, and wall-a, they are a rich handsome billionaire. Sometimes these programs lead to someone strapping a bomb to their chest, and we should realize that is part of the nature of reality too. What has happened is we treat people so they can't do the latter, and take out the people above them, and because the people above them are unreachable, because the real evil in the universe is never reach-able, people just swipe sideways or jump off cliffs. Or lay there screaming in their own shit, the latter is not evil. The people taking advantage of those people are evil though. I want them to burn. Exploitation of the sick and demented, or war wounded, or whatever, pick whatever it is u most identify with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you can't pick up your swords anymore and you are too afraid to lean into them. To weak to crawl over them. And your enemies left you to die on the battlefield because they are without honor.

That's the real problem, but lets not exactly talk about that. Anymore. Because I'm grateful for the opportunity to cry about it?

Like lets get one thing straight. Even the thinking man dies at some point. At least they are fighting though right?

*screams*

Maybe I'm a coward, but I fell on my sword, and I couldn't die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm still here??? I don't really know. If I picked up my sword now it would be cowardly, because there is no one within reach to kill that deserves it.
Last edited by starkind; 05-28-2021 at 10:14 AM..
Old 05-28-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
When you can't pick up your swords anymore and you are too afraid to lean into them. To weak to crawl over them. And your enemies left you to die on the battlefield because they are without honor.

That's the real problem, but lets not exactly talk about that. Anymore. Because I'm grateful for the opportunity to cry about it?

Like lets get one thing straight. Even the thinking man dies at some point. At least they are fighting though right?

*screams*

Maybe I'm a coward, but I fell on my sword, and I couldn't die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm still here??? I don't really know. If I picked up my sword now it would be cowardly, because there is no one within reach to kill that deserves it.
There's other things to do in the world than play with your sword hun.
Old 05-28-2021, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's other things to do in the world than play with your sword hun.
*You try to slash Pulgasari, but miss!*

You're assuming I'm even human(e) and care about like what? Maybe Satan created me to devour your minds and the best thing you could do is slay me right here on the spot.

Have you ever been unsure of anything and just felt completely out of control? How is it I don't play with my sword every day? Because someone injected me with poison (Haldol overdose (a safe effective treatment heh)) as a child and killed me in a small ceramic sterile room?
Last edited by starkind; 05-28-2021 at 11:06 AM..
Old 05-28-2021, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

The edge is the shit!
Old 05-28-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The edge is the shit!
Do u suppose swords were meant to be slashing or piecing weapons. I suspect the only good weapons are piercing ones, and slashing is really ineffective against armor and why the fuck do MMOs not model this at alL?

And most people that play with swords just like poking peasants for their lords in reality. ???

Blunt instruments now, they can make a mess. So why do priests use them?

I mean the ultimate weapons in the modern age are a combination of blunt and piercing (high velocity projectiles). And they do indeed tend to make a real mess out of people. And find their ways in through armor.

Then there's the argument that slashing weapons are a gentleman's weapon and slicing ones jugular is humane, and an honorable swordsman would not strike an unarmed peasant with the blade. (I would like to pretend I'm at least this honorable).
Last edited by starkind; 05-28-2021 at 11:06 AM..
Old 05-28-2021, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
*You try to slash Pulgasari, but miss!*

You're assuming I'm even human(e) and care about like what? Maybe Satan created me to devour your minds and the best thing you could do is slay me right here on the spot.

Have you ever been unsure of anything and just felt completely out of control? How is it I don't play with my sword every day? Because someone injected me with poison (Haldol overdose (a safe effective treatment heh)) as a child and killed me in a small ceramic sterile room?
Have you considered becoming a supervillain? You certainly have the tragic origin story.

I assign you rumination as your first power. Pick 1-3 others and explore your trauma. Let's make that your writing assignment for the day.

Five paragraphs due on my desk by 5 PM(8 PM Eastern).
Old 05-28-2021, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Stupidity.
Weakness.
Frailty.
Powerlessness.
Helplessness.
Ignorance.
Laziness.
Carelessness.

Anyone got any others they want to add? Erectile dysfunction?
There is a treatment for most of those, its called love! Did you set this one up for me?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-28-2021, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Have you considered becoming a supervillain? You certainly have the tragic origin story.

I assign you rumination as your first power. Pick 1-3 others and explore your trauma. Let's make that your writing assignment for the day.

Five paragraphs due on my desk by 5 PM(8 PM Eastern).
I actually started to feel zen and cried after watching the xman video

1. Magneto is my character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ppl are not wrong

2. but liek maybe the twist is I deserved it but want to find redemption but am insane so i keep failing and am like an antihero magneto

3. and some other supervillains keep bringing me back

4. but my insanity keeeps messing up there plans

5. and i have this gratitude for it, but i will cry again little simbolic ansi ascii uuencode tears of english latin garbles and warbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a treatment for most of those, its called love! Did you set this one up for me?
maybe?

i was just feeling pretty hard when i wrote this shit am i psychic?
Closed Thread