Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2021, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Masks don't work if everyone isn't wearing them.

How the general face mask works is people who feel they may be getting ill wear a mask to protect other people. This has been a thing in Japan for example for many years, not just recently.

>Masks do not protect you from other people, masks are designed to protect other people from you.

How construction masks like respirators work is by making a SEAL around the persons face. If they have a beard the mask is not working and the company doing the construction can get fined for this.

So I see people in the grocery store, some with masks, some without. You are ill informed if you think the mask is doing any good if everyone around you is not wearing a mask.

Hope This Helps.
I've been harping on this point since 2019, but no one seems to care about the science.
Stop being a political drone, think for yourself and make intelligent thought out choices for your own health and safety.
Protect those who are vulnerable.

#StopMaskPollution
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 06-07-2021 at 04:02 PM..
Old 06-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Haven't worn a mask since December 2020.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't worn a mask since December 2020.
So the things is for me. I went into stores. I obeyed the governments mandatory apparel requirements. But as soon as I stepped outside the store I took it off. I didn't want to get a bullshit fine or my favorite stores shut down over lil oll me.

Mind you I live in hicktown usa. It wasn't until a business was forced closed that others were forced to follow suite for the state "laws".

I just simply don't Get why some people still wear masks if everyone else isn't..

Some people will wear masks till the day they die.
Even if no one else is wearing them. Which doesn't protect them at all.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

this is your second worthless thread about masks, you clown.

The incubation period for COVID-19 (i.e. the time between exposure to the virus and the onset of symptoms) is currently estimated to be between one and 14 days.

Also, i lived in Japan for 6 years. The vast majority of people there wear masks even they're not sick. Ever been on a rush hour tokyo train? You may wish you had a mask on.

Your last mask thread didn't even make 5 pages, and I see you're butthurt about that. Hope this one gives you the attention you crave.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is your second worthless thread about masks, you clown.
My first thread was about mask pollution. Which 75% of masks are improperly disposed of. Mask waste in the ocean sky rocketed in 2020 and 2021.

So i don't know who you're calling clown, but it certainly must be the shmucks who got straws taking away from us because the poor sea turtles were getting plastic straws stuck in their noses.

how did I come to this conclusion? Well nostalgiaquest seems to have a very important opinion about masks but refuses to acknowledge that human waste makes up the majority of this planets waste. We add in anything disposable and that waste increases immensely.

I get called a right wing alt, but I'm making thread that read like liberal hippy free love. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, i lived in Japan for 6 years. The vast majority of people there wear masks even they're not sick. Ever been on a rush hour tokyo train? You may wish you had a mask on.

Your last mask thread didn't even make 5 pages, and I see you're butthurt about that. Hope this one gives you the attention you crave.
I'm sorry but you seemed to miss the point about japan I bring up. They are ONE of the cultures that has had mask use in the past. I know you're angery inside about covid but you can't deny that japan has been using face masks longer than the usa.

Don't be angry, just to be angry.
If you think this thread was for MY attention, then you are mistaken. I'm trying to inform people, via this thread, on this elf forum about the dangers of false assumptions,.

My end goal is for people to look up truth and science. Facts, Reality.
Last edited by Baler; 06-07-2021 at 04:25 PM..
Old 06-07-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

I read mary shelleys novel that is touted as the first pandemic end times story this weekend and it was so much like today.

At about the 8th chapter, we have an army marching at Istanbul taken by a new plague from the east:

Quote:
By my sword I swear! That no ambush endangers you! The enemy is already vanquished! Force the gate and enter and posses the seats of your own ancestors, your own inheritance!

And universal shudder and fearful whispering passed through the lines, and not a soldier moved.

Cowards! Exclaimed their general. "Give me a hatchet I alone will enter and I will plant your standard and when you see it raise you will gain courage!"

One officer now came forward "General, we neither fear the courage, nor arms, the open attack nor secret ambush of the enemy, we are ready to expose our breast as we have 10,000 times before and to fall gloriously for Greece! but we will not die in heaps like dogs in the summer time by the pestilential air of that city! we dare not go against the plague!"

The soldiers applauded.

"What is there inexplicable pray tell me, that is so unnatural in occurrence, does not the plague raise each year in Istanbul!? What wonder then that it should make this year, where in Asia its virulence is unexampled that it should have occasioned double havoc in that land. It is not the plague but fear of impending danger that makes us like birds, terrified by a scarecrow! It is bey superstition and thus the aim of the valiant is made the plaything of fools."
The general was one of the first of Greece to die of the plague.

LOL

Same shit.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-07-2021 at 04:34 PM..
Old 06-07-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

I already knew this.

Is the sky also blue?
Old 06-07-2021, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine getting so fired up about someone choosing to wear a mask when it doesn’t affect you at all?

Seek psychological help
Old 06-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

They want people to wear masks so we don't breathe each others air but we are still allowed to fart in public. Masks do seem silly imo but a fart filter would be welcome.

When is Dr. Faucii gonna tell us to stick corks up our butts to help prevent fart dust particulates from spreading. I bet its way easier to catch covid from being farted on than being coughed on.

Haven't ever smelled somebody's dank breath after they cough, but when somebody lets a rip of meaty butt wind you remember it for days.
Last edited by Nocht; 06-07-2021 at 05:04 PM..
Old 06-07-2021, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of underscored sentences and assertions, but no links with data from actual scientists. This wouldn't even be acceptable as a bug report for server staff.
Closed Thread