Priestess 4 5.80%
Paladin 5 7.25%
Shaman 4 5.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like to lurk outside peoples' houses late at night, completely unarmed to see if anyone takes notice of me. If I'm spotted, I don't have a weapon on me, so it's unlikely that someone is going to charge me with conspiracy to commit murder. But if I'm not, it builds my confidence, helps me learn a person's routines and schedules, and shows me that I can pretty much go inside and do whatever I want without having to worry about witnesses or the police.

One time I parked somewhere, hiked 2 miles through the mountains, and low crawled up to a wood-line and waited for this person to leave. I then destroyed every window and the vinyl siding on their house with a pellet rifle. It's not loud enough for neighbors to hear, but is devastating to lightbulbs, glass windows, vinyl siding etc.

I pretty much always find a way to get even with people. Even if it's something simple like stealing a laptop and using a sata cable to put illegal material on their hard-drives, or assuming a person's identity on twitter and making a bunch of racist posts so that the woke activists will dox the account, leading back to the person I'm pretending to be and then get that person fired and locally hated.

My mind is extremely dangerous and it scares me and I sometimes feel sorry for people who cross me.

PS. A glass vial filled with gasoline can't be detected by a metal detector.
Jesus Christ mate
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-10-2021, 06:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like to lurk outside peoples' houses late at night, completely unarmed to see if anyone takes notice of me. If I'm spotted, I don't have a weapon on me, so it's unlikely that someone is going to charge me with conspiracy to commit murder. But if I'm not, it builds my confidence, helps me learn a person's routines and schedules, and shows me that I can pretty much go inside and do whatever I want without having to worry about witnesses or the police.

One time I parked somewhere, hiked 2 miles through the mountains, and low crawled up to a wood-line and waited for this person to leave. I then destroyed every window and the vinyl siding on their house with a pellet rifle. It's not loud enough for neighbors to hear, but is devastating to lightbulbs, glass windows, vinyl siding etc.

I pretty much always find a way to get even with people. Even if it's something simple like stealing a laptop and using a sata cable to put illegal material on their hard-drives, or assuming a person's identity on twitter and making a bunch of racist posts so that the woke activists will dox the account, leading back to the person I'm pretending to be and then get that person fired and locally hated.

My mind is extremely dangerous and it scares me and I sometimes feel sorry for people who cross me.

PS. A glass vial filled with gasoline can't be detected by a metal detector.
Fwd FBI
Old 06-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Banned

Honestly I think RecondoJoe is deliberately creepy because they are afraid to be vulnerable and sensitive. And no one ever stood up for or looked out for RecondoJoe, they had to do that for themselves, so secretly they want someone to look up to them or defend them and protect them. So they can feel secure.
Closed Thread