Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2022, 02:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one counts(I read it halfway) but I still want the votes you said he made.

Is that too much to ask of you, turdboy?
Are you mad? You seem mad.

S J Res 110: Hatch Amendment

*You'll have to Google the link to get it to go direct*

S J Res 110, which was sponsored by Hatch, was approved March 10, 1982, by the full Judiciary Committee and reported June 8 (S Rept 97–465). It was the first time since the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion that any committee of Congress had approved anti-abortion legislation.

S J Res 110 was approved 10-7. Voting for it were Republicans Strom Thurmond, S.C.; Paul Laxalt, Nev.; Robert Dole, Kan.; Alan K. Simpson, Wyo.; Charles E. Grassley, Iowa; Jeremiah Denton, Ala.; East and Hatch, along with Democrats Dennis DeConcini, Ariz., and Joseph R. Biden Jr., Del.

Opposing the amendment were Republicans Charles McC. Mathias Jr., Md., and Arlen Specter, Pa., and Democrats Edward M. Kennedy, Mass.; Robert C. Byrd, W. Va.; Howard M. Metzenbaum, Ohio; Patrick J. Leahy, Vt., and Max Baucus, Mont.

Howell Heflin, D-Ala., was absent and did not vote.

You'll have to login to view the records. But let me guess, all the documentation isn't good enough for you like the New York Times, Yahoo, almanacs... nothing. That's what liberals do, ignore facts, truth, and just get "peacefully" angry.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ripp; 06-26-2022 at 02:25 AM..
Old 06-26-2022, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, for the most part. It's difficult to tell just how much so but I do know which side of that coin destroys the country faster. It really only makes a difference on the local level and even then we're just about out of time. But that's another conversation.
https://www.probablyalexandra.com/

Old 06-26-2022, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess that's why they're trying so hard to ban Libs of TikTok.

They're out of their minds and in dire need of professional help. It's insane.
Old 06-26-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[I]S J Res 110, which was sponsored by Hatch, was approved March 10, 1982, by the full Judiciary Committee

That's what liberals do, ignore facts, truth, and just get "peacefully" angry.
Did it get a floor vote?

And I am being peaceful, we're chatting on the computer, I can't even smack you with a rolled up newspaper like you deserve. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

OH THANK GOD

joe biden is on TV right now anouncing a 200 billion doller spending bill to fix the environment

LOLOLOLOO:LWL>RJWL:JWEL:RJWEKL:RTJL:WEKJR:KL WEJRL:KJWERKLWEJL:RIJLQ#JKER:KQWJRQWER
Old 06-26-2022, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Holy fucking shit.

Quote:
The Partnership for Global Infrastructure and Investment will deliver game-changing projects to close the infrastructure gap in developing countries, strengthen the global economy and supply chains, and advance U.S. national security
To fight climate change the G7 is spending 600 billion dollars to connect the infrastructure of 3rd world countries all around the planet.

This means that they're increasing the tar, the oil, and the number of vehicles all over the world.

So they can:

a. line their pockets while they do it because there is virtually no oversight in these countries.
b. ship child labor around these countries at a faster pace to make our economy in the west more disposable
c. increase carbon emissions by a fucking large margen.

This is just a huge scam. We are all being scammed.

The American goverment does not run the American goverment. The worlds banks control all the worlds governments.

We are in the most corrupt phase of American politics, we live in an unfixable, completely opaque, completely out of our control, banking system, that rules our goverment.
Old 06-26-2022, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did it get a floor vote?

And I am being peaceful, we're chatting on the computer, I can't even smack you with a rolled up newspaper like you deserve. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lemme try this again, misquoted first one.

If you read the article you'll notice it was a panel vote.

ABORTION CURBS ENDORSED, 10-7, BY SENATE PANEL

The Senate Judiciary Committee today approved a proposed constitutional amendment that would enable Congress and individual states to adopt laws banning abortion.

The vote today marked the first time that a full Congressional committee had supported an anti-abortion amendment and opened the way for a full-fledged floor debate on the issue.

By a vote of 10 to 7, the panel endorsed a measure sponsored by Senator Orrin G. Hatch, Republican of Utah, that seeks to reverse the 1973 Supreme Court decision upholding the right of women to seek abortions.

In addition to Mr. Biden, one other Democrat, Senator Dennis DeConcini of Arizona, supported the proposed amendment.
Old 06-26-2022, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Old 06-26-2022, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH THANK GOD

joe biden is on TV right now anouncing a 200 billion doller spending bill to fix the environment

LOLOLOLOO:LWL>RJWL:JWEL:RJWEKL:RTJL:WEKJR:KL WEJRL:KJWERKLWEJL:RIJLQ#JKER:KQWJRQWER
Facerolling your keyboard in a fit of rage just because an obese pedophile lost an election [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah thats the reason

You hate when the non electorate points out your coruption more than the fox news bushers did.
Closed Thread