Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give all classes bind affinity.

Okay, this is a pretty good one.. because damn being a melee and not being able to bind yourself anywhere like the casters do is a big fat inconvenience.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give all classes bind affinity.
City binds only for all classes. Npc in every town to cast it.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Shared Bank slots enabled
Old 06-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Make Innoruuk keep dropping the Earth Staff even after Magi Pasta starts dropping it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make Innoruuk keep dropping the Earth Staff even after Magi Pasta starts dropping it.
You still chasing it man? Dang ;\ , I think if it dropped off Magi even half the time it would be fine..

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 06-07-2022, 12:13 AM
Banned

FFA all lvl range scaled and normalized stat pvp locked on for all three servers.
Old 06-07-2022, 05:36 AM
Planar Protector

Additional face options at character creation, reusing ones belonging to various merchants and quest NPCs but excluding Dain, Tunare, etc. Gnome clockwork race option. Also, an AoN alternative ghost illusion clicky, eru/iks/dwf only, that would include a levitate effect.
Old 06-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Dungeon under NoRo that is level 20-40 with the soul of rahotep as the main boss. Full of zombies and skeletons and ghouls and other rahotep things.

Jewel of the scepter item drop, and the scepter re-alignment box rare drop, to combine with the scepter of rahotep to create the Jeweled scepter of rahotep that is a bad ass item for wis/int casters till 50+.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dungeon under NoRo that is level 20-40 with the soul of rahotep as the main boss. Full of zombies and skeletons and ghouls and other rahotep things.

Jewel of the scepter item drop, and the scepter re-alignment box rare drop, to combine with the scepter of rahotep to create the Jeweled scepter of rahotep that is a bad ass item for wis/int casters till 50+.
This.

Lost Dungeons of Norath had its (many) flaws, but one thing it had that EQ should have had a long time ago was a proper dungeon in the desert. I truly hope that when they add custom dungeons here (or rather, on Blue) we get one that is something like that.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to see MQing of epic items disabled
Me too. This incentivises people to sit in lowbie dungeons and ruin xp and loot for grps that belong there. It also waters down the high value/hard to get items which is one reason I like this game.

I wouldn't mind seeing all mqs disabled.