Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

i once camped down at the canyon and someone from graveyard group went nuts saying i stole her camp. i say we can ffa this but no way does this whole canyon belong to you.

i dont how care how people come up with these "camp rules", it makes no sense that such huge surface area @ ground level belongs only to 2 camps
Old 01-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stick to your lane
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Banned

If I was the President, I would imprison Spyder into a closet and them whenever I had to tell someone no, I'd just open the door and he would spill out, mumbling about server rules and gray areas and sticking to your lane at the UN, kiddo. Then I would slap him on the ass and put him back inside after giving him a voucher for 18 hrs of playtime, look at the politician and frown like "those are the rules. I don't make the rules but I gotta follow em."
Old 01-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was the President, I would imprison Spyder into a closet and them whenever I had to tell someone no, I'd just open the door and he would spill out, mumbling about server rules and gray areas and sticking to your lane at the UN, kiddo. Then I would slap him on the ass and put him back inside after giving him a voucher for 18 hrs of playtime, look at the politician and frown like "those are the rules. I don't make the rules but I gotta follow em."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (21.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Banned

AND I PULLED OUT MY BERETTA and shouted CONCEDE
Old 01-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

I've decided to shift my focus to poorly photoshopping heads onto random, semi-relevant pictures. It's ultimately more rewarding.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i once camped down at the canyon and someone from graveyard group went nuts saying i stole her camp. i say we can ffa this but no way does this whole canyon belong to you.

i dont how care how people come up with these "camp rules", it makes no sense that such huge surface area @ ground level belongs only to 2 camps
That's my point, if you used that logic over the same geographical area in Unrest, you'd claim 3 or 4 camps alone around the main room.

Bazlekar - 30 [Dark Elf SHD]
Old 01-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pond = entire front of MM + hallway

GY = Graveyard and mobs from invis wall inside the castle up towards the Tower - GY also is entitled to Pit mobs

CE = Castle entrance and Werewolf room

CY = Courtyard + invis wall mobs going up towards Xicotl

You are wrong but w/e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
basically you saying Spyder is like the gimp on Pulp Fiction.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is fucking awesome hahaha. ^

rofl oh shit I want to see Spyder and d3r14k get into a graphic arts war it would be epic. Sadly Spyder always degenerates and falls off the cliff though when he gets too immersed into his photoshopping stuffs. Still would be epic I bet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "pond camp" is every mob around the pond, and if the group is managing to pull and kill it all sufficiently then it's their camp rightfully. The camp includes a fair number of mobs, yes but they are not fast spawning so when 6 people are sitting there, that camp isn't really supplying much of XP unless they get all the mobs.

The tunnel/hallway mobs are considered FFA by all accounts that I am aware of. You can plop yourself down in the middle of it, and no one can say you aint allowed to pull mobs there but it causes tons of interruptions to the pond group if they happen to pull from that hallway also. They or you will end up eventually training one another and people will get angry.

Most often times, pond group pulls pond mobs and hallway up to GY. Most people do not argue over taking the hallway mobs because they realize the pond doesn't supply that much XP on it's own, and most people want on the list to get in the pond group. If they actively sabotage the pond groups pulling of hallway mobs, there is a chance the pond group will not let them in the group. Politics you know.

You can feel free to sit in the middle of the hallway, just don't be surprised when some angry nerds hate you forever because you did that as a lvl 25 lowbie just trying to get some XP too.
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star.

Quote:
This is fake news and proves you know nothing Jon Snow. Camps are intentional undefined by Warlord Sirken so that there is grey area for him to make rulings.

Basement is generally considered 1 camp in HS, as are entire wings. You don't see people CCing "room #3 South".

But to clarify for people on how to not be a d!ck in Mistmoore I will explain. There are 4 camps in Mistmoore and if you deviate from this you are part of the problem.

Pond = entire front of MM + hallway

GY = Graveyard and mobs from invis wall inside the castle up towards the Tower - GY also is entitled to Pit mobs

CE = Castle entrance and Werewolf room

CY = Courtyard + invis wall mobs going up towards Xicotl

Stick to your lane and there is enough mobs for 24 people to gain very good XP. if you zone in and see more than 24 people in the zone, turn around because the zone is full. I realize this is being generous on what a camp is, but if you have spent time in MM you know this is the way it should be, so please stop f#cking it up for everyone.
The key sentence here is:

Quote:
But to clarify for people on how to not be a d!ck in Mistmoore I will explain. There are 4 camps in Mistmoore and if you deviate from this you are part of the problem.
This is how a majority of the population have it worked out, they are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.

But this does not give you a free ride to canyon/hallway(or even pit), if there's a dispute and I'm forced to show up, worst case scenario is both parties could be told to leave the zone and everyone loses. This has happened due to pond camp training someone doing canyon and canyon dude training pond along with /ooc bullshit. If someone is in canyon to just be a dick or training others, you could get DTd and suspended. Every situation is different. You REALLY do not want to involve staff in your disputes if you can help it, we are a last resort.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

More importantly, Menden, how can I get you to come DT me in a cool and fun way?
Closed Thread