Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2023, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't pointing this out because of the candy meme. He has a long history of posting white grievance and racist stuff. If he only ever used positive stereotypes I probably wouldn't give him shit, I'm not policing embracement level of positive stereotypes.

I am not critical of big dick memes as a form. We are all civilized people and can agree big dicks rule.
Shit, I so stupid I missed in school where they told me white people not allowed to grieve

Hey don’t Asians and East Indians out-earn us these days? Oh shit, not grieving! Absolutely not! I am white therefore I am better than everyone. Wait, not that either!

Man, I wish I had some CRT in school
Old 01-26-2023, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Hey, you hear unsung got banned? Yeah he posted an internet joke that black dudes are more hung than white dudes…”

“Wow Hitler much? I am literally shaking rn”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to get you banned drama queen just explaining the technicalities of the circumstances.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to get you banned drama queen just explaining the technicalities of the circumstances.
90% of my posts the past 2 pages have been shitpost jokes

Not accusing you or anyone else of trying to get me banned
Old 01-26-2023, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit, I so stupid I missed in school where they told me white people not allowed to grieve

Hey don’t Asians and East Indians out-earn us these days? Oh shit, not grieving! Absolutely not! I am white therefore I am better than everyone. Wait, not that either!

Man, I wish I had some CRT in school
Nobody is stopping you. I'm giving you shit, the consequences are incredibly mild. You know you post things you wouldn't say in real life, that's what we all use the internet for.

I've never read a CRT book in my entire life, nobody taught that at public school in the 90's.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:35 AM
Banned

Positive Racism (2007)

Quote:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
Old 01-26-2023, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is stopping you. I'm giving you shit, the consequences are incredibly mild. You know you post things you wouldn't say in real life, that's what we all use the internet for.

I've never read a CRT book in my entire life, nobody taught that at public school in the 90's.
Wellll it depends on who I’m talking to, whether I would say it in real life, as I imagine it goes for just about everybody here. Would I say it at my job? No but that’s also because if more people kept politics out of influencing how they perform their jobs the entire country would be better off for it

I agree on just about all of that tho
Old 01-26-2023, 01:42 AM
Banned

Back to memes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2827FE1B-905E-4AB4-8196-D34BCB23C33D.jpg (22.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-26-2023, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Tech workers headed back to India after getting laid off

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 09:15 PM
Banned

I love cargo shorts, I don’t care they’re not in fashion anymore cause it’s not the 90s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67676E1F-A29F-4A6B-BBF0-948A7648F21C.jpg (24.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-26-2023, 10:27 PM
Banned

Ranger Panties are the true man's shorts