Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-31-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

You dont need to convince me we live in the end times gravy
Old 12-31-2021, 02:44 PM
Banned

Its always the end times. We're just one volcano or meteorite from lights out. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 12-31-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Listen to this guy on the left: enjoy it while it lasts and kill someone you dont like.

lol the volcano is here my man.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
35 thousand upboats for a post about a nurse murdering a patient because he was a rude ass hole.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainA..._dying_in_the/
Reddit is really controlling. Respecting the guys wishes isn't murder.

In the olden days no one would have been liable for him. As sad as that is I do believe we should go back to that, and at least triage people. No none should be responsible for keeping another person alive. Let alone against their will.

And while I want to live, knowing this choice to empower others would likely lead to my life support being cut off in favor of profits. I do believe that would benefit humanity by lessening our collective burden and decreasing the likely hood weak genes would be passed on.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

respecting wishes is not murder

going out of your way to make sure they are out of revenge so that he dies, is.

I dont need to explain this its literally the villain's behavior in every movie ever

lets not even forget the person who went above and beyond her call of duty to make sure harm happened that day, swore an oath to do no harm.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
respecting wishes is not murder

going out of your way to make sure they are out of revenge so that he dies, is.

I dont need to explain this its literally the villain's behavior in every movie ever

lets not even forget the person who went above and beyond her call of duty that day was a nurse.
He didn't go out of his way. The guy refused treatment which then caused collateral to the collective. All the nurse did was communicate the guys wishes.

At some point you pull the plug.

The likely outcome or survival of someone who's o2 sat is in the 70s, and collapses requiring a code AFTER refusing treatment, who would likely then refuse treatment again is so extremely low, and bad, that more people would have been harmed or put at risk just to buy this asshole a week of barely conciousness misery. At the cost of precious resources patients who want to live need. Not to mention the likely malicious intent of his noncompliance.

It's time to outgrow your childish notion that this man could have been saved and was not a danger to themselves and others just as if he was blindly firing a loaded pistol into a crowd.

Get over it. It's how people go insane and die during the end times. You will see a lot more before its over.
Last edited by starkind; 12-31-2021 at 04:36 PM..
Old 12-31-2021, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't go out of his way. The guy refused treatment which then caused collateral to the collective. All the nurse did was communicate the guys wishes.

At some point you pull the plug.

The likely outcome or survival of someone who's o2 sat is in the 70s, and collapses requiring a code AFTER refusing treatment, who would likely then refuse treatment again is so extremely low, and bad, that more people would have been harmed or put at risk just to buy this asshole a week of barely conciousness misery. Not to mention the likely malicious intent of his noncompliance.

It's time to outgrow your childish notion that this man could have been saved and was not a danger to themselves and others just as if he was blindly firing a loaded pistol into a crowd.

Get over it. It's how people go insane and die during the end times. You will see a lot more before its over.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2021, 04:43 PM
Banned

Further more. That patient should have been bakeracted and sedated. He could have still been respectfully left off supplementary oxygen. Could you imagine if he got behind the wheel of a vehicle with that o2 sat and went unconscious? Let alone the huge number of other scenarios I can imagine. He was never in his right mind despite the claim to that contrary in the reddit post. He definitely was insane and dangerous. They could have easily eased his suffering and kept him comfortable without putting him through that code, and putting others at risk.

There's no profit in that either though. And that would have opened them to legal repercussions as well. However, I think any sane judge would not have ruled in favor of releasing him.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

The real Starkind emerges.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah the nurse literally says they did it out of spite not to communicate his wishes, its ok though its just being complacent about this stuff and supporting it that will bring the savior so I dont mind it being "regular thinking"

its no different than shooting someone in the back when they get upset about being arrested.

People taking oaths for power. Satan lives in them strongly.

edit: also the masses reveling it was the point I was trying to make, the 35k front page of reddit "good guys" is what we're going to have to get used to.
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-31-2021 at 04:57 PM..