Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4191  
Old 09-28-2022, 02:37 PM
Kaveh Kaveh is offline
Planar Protector

Kaveh's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Ctesiphon
Posts: 3,474
Default

Had I been trump in 2020, Azerbaijan and Turkey would’ve been wiped off the map for restarting the Armenian genocide

You’re just afraid of fighting. Problem is, by not fighting you just make the fight worse later on. Bullies don’t respond to appeasement. You have to hit them
Reply With Quote
  #4192  
Old 09-28-2022, 02:39 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

You're damn straight im afraid of fighting. I dont have to prove Im tough by supporting other people dying from the saftey of my vacation, just to be able to say Im not afraid of fighting. I dont give a shit. Im totally anti fighting. And proud of it.

If I aws wrong, then where's the war with north korea?

It'd only happen as a result of the wests saber rattling, not because it was inevitable.

Another generation taht country would collapse, just like Iran.

Stop trying to pretend like the sword is mightier than LA PLUMA!
Reply With Quote
  #4193  
Old 09-28-2022, 02:41 PM
Reiwa Reiwa is offline
Planar Protector

Reiwa's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 7,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha *simps for erdogan while he murders tens of thousands of innocent civilians

"not my fault!"
Haha we better make NATO into a central government to stop him!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death View Post
Covid is real
Last edited by Reiwa; 09-28-2022 at 02:44 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4194  
Old 09-28-2022, 02:43 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

10 districts to manage the globe!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #4195  
Old 09-28-2022, 04:32 PM
Kaveh Kaveh is offline
Planar Protector

Kaveh's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Ctesiphon
Posts: 3,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're damn straight im afraid of fighting. I dont have to prove Im tough by supporting other people dying from the saftey of my vacation, just to be able to say Im not afraid of fighting. I dont give a shit. Im totally anti fighting. And proud of it.

If I aws wrong, then where's the war with north korea?

It'd only happen as a result of the wests saber rattling, not because it was inevitable.

Another generation taht country would collapse, just like Iran.

Stop trying to pretend like the sword is mightier than LA PLUMA!
They can collapse. They canít have belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, or Moldova

Hope this helps. We shouldíve killed hitler when he went into Czechoslovakia and Putin in the 2nd Chechen war
Reply With Quote
  #4196  
Old 09-28-2022, 05:11 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Planar Protector

Basanos's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullies donít respond to appeasement. You have to hit them
This is also the Antifa philosophy, and it's a good philosophy. Not about actually defeating them in the streets. It's about scaring the people who have those sentiments in their hearts, and were thinking about going out and participating, but since most of them are really just cowards they see people swallowing their teeth on the evening news and reconsider.

I've got to hand to Kyle Rittenhouse, he isn't the cowardly type of fascist. In fact, I doubt he's much of a fascist at all, just a dumb kid who got duped into being a foot soldier for a wealthy business owner who had insurance anyways. Sort of like all soldiers. It's kind of a tragedy in more ways than one.
Reply With Quote
  #4197  
Old 09-28-2022, 07:48 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is also the Antifa philosophy, and it's a good philosophy. Not about actually defeating them in the streets. It's about scaring the people who have those sentiments in their hearts, and were thinking about going out and participating, but since most of them are really just cowards they see people swallowing their teeth on the evening news and reconsider.

I've got to hand to Kyle Rittenhouse, he isn't the cowardly type of fascist. In fact, I doubt he's much of a fascist at all, just a dumb kid who got duped into being a foot soldier for a wealthy business owner who had insurance anyways. Sort of like all soldiers. It's kind of a tragedy in more ways than one.
It's a good strategy to use against an already physically deadly force.

Otherwise it just reinforces your opponents resolve and beliefs.
Reply With Quote
  #4198  
Old 09-28-2022, 08:00 PM
Rethalis Rethalis is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is also the Antifa philosophy, and it's a good philosophy. Not about actually defeating them in the streets. It's about scaring the people who have those sentiments in their hearts, and were thinking about going out and participating, but since most of them are really just cowards they see people swallowing their teeth on the evening news and reconsider.

I've got to hand to Kyle Rittenhouse, he isn't the cowardly type of fascist. In fact, I doubt he's much of a fascist at all, just a dumb kid who got duped into being a foot soldier for a wealthy business owner who had insurance anyways. Sort of like all soldiers. It's kind of a tragedy in more ways than one.
Antifa pussies can't jive one on one. Gotta sucker punch the fash' like gay Asians. They dont even try fighting one on one, they gotta mask up. Bunch of narcissistic, nihilistic children who just wants ruin the playground for not being first on the slide.

Imagine putting that effort to bettering their own lives instead of making it harder for others. Complete garbage.
__________________
Rethalis Tenveran
Wood Elf Ranger
Green Server (RETIRED)

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Reply With Quote
  #4199  
Old 09-28-2022, 08:11 PM
Basanos Basanos is offline
Planar Protector

Basanos's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 2,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a good strategy to use against an already physically deadly force.

Otherwise it just reinforces your opponents resolve and beliefs.
The opponents in this case are the alt-right swastika-wearing fascists. The 'resolve' is mostly bundled up in 280 pound guys from Florida who can't make it up a flight of stairs, much less fight in the street. The 'beliefs' change daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa pussies can't jive one on one. Gotta sucker punch the fash' like gay Asians. They dont even try fighting one on one, they gotta mask up. Bunch of narcissistic, nihilistic children who just wants ruin the playground for not being first on the slide.

Imagine putting that effort to bettering their own lives instead of making it harder for others. Complete garbage.
Too bad you guys don't apply this type of argument to the Israel-Palestine conflict. Making the lives of fascists harder is a noble endeavor, especially if they self-sacrifice in the process.

Anyways, sorry you got your ass beat by a few nineteen year olds, but anyone who thinks 'fights should be fair' has obviously never been in a fight. The streets are not the UFC and they are not movies. The people that you have to fight as a noodle-armed antifa supersoldier may often be wearing body armor, have weapons, and have the full force of the corrupt law behind them if you fail

Let us also remember that Joe Biden declared those antifa supersoldiers domestic terrorists, so any that get busted these days are incredibly courageous heroes
__________________
Otziel / Capiz / Fooch on Green
Reply With Quote
  #4200  
Old 09-28-2022, 08:13 PM
Reiwa Reiwa is offline
Planar Protector

Reiwa's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 7,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let us also remember that Joe Biden declared those antifa supersoldiers domestic terrorists, so any that get busted these days are incredibly courageous heroes
😎🍦
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death View Post
Covid is real
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.