Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-22-2023, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"We flipped from being slave owners to globalists who build slave labor camps in foreign countries"
Question 8:

Quote:
Is globalism bad?

Globalism is a complex and multifaceted term that can have different meanings depending on the context in which it is used. Generally speaking, globalism refers to the idea that countries and individuals are interconnected in various ways, and that these connections can have both positive and negative effects on people and communities around the world.

Some people view globalism as a positive force, as it can lead to increased economic growth, greater cultural exchange, and better international cooperation. Globalization can also increase access to goods and services, create jobs, and raise living standards. Furthermore, it can also facilitate the spread of democracy and human rights, as well as help to protect the environment and promote sustainable development.

However, others argue that globalism can be detrimental to certain groups of people and communities. They argue that globalization can lead to job losses and wage stagnation, as well as increased income inequality, as jobs and businesses are moved to countries where labor is cheaper. Additionally, globalism can result in the erosion of cultural identity, and can also create new security risks as countries become more interdependent.

It is worth noting that the impact of globalism can be different depending on the country, region and the specific policies and actions taken by the governments and other actors. As with most issues, there are pros and cons to globalism, and the effects can vary depending on the context in which it is implemented.
Old 01-22-2023, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao bullshit

if the democrats had won the civil war, your iphone would have been made by a black person who got whipped if they dropped below 10,000 iphones per hour.
I think the Lib NPC thing is only taking positions from critters from after the South democrats were expelled from Congress when the war started.
Old 01-22-2023, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the Lib NPC thing is only taking positions from critters from after the South democrats were expelled from Congress when the war started.
uhm, its you. you're the lib npc. you aren't taking questions and typing them into the liberal master brain AI.

these responses are copied and pasted from published sources and/or your opinion
Old 01-22-2023, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uhm, its you. you're the lib npc. you aren't taking questions and typing them into the liberal master brain AI.

these responses are copied and pasted from published sources and/or your opinion
Question 9:

Quote:
Am I taking questions and typing them into the liberal master brain AI?

As a language model, I am not capable of having a political bias, a master brain or an opinion. I am a machine learning model designed to process and generate text based on the input provided to me. I don't have personal beliefs or opinions, neither I am connected to any political ideology. My goal is to assist users by providing them with accurate and relevant information to their queries to the best of my knowledge and abilities. I do not have the capability to know who is asking me questions or where the questions are coming from. My main function is to process the text input and generate a response based on that input.
Old 01-22-2023, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

RE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question 8:
I noticed you didn't mention the environmental cost of globalization.

Why do democrats not take ownership for globalization being the root and only cause of climate change?
Old 01-22-2023, 03:00 AM
Banned

i am very smart thread
Old 01-22-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Unless Americans are willing to give back the land to the natives who lived here before us we really have no foot to stand on as to who we decide to admit into this country.

For we are all immigrants.

All that visit deserve a chance to work here as long as they are not violent while they are here (or have committed horrendously violent crimes in their home country). We have far more very violent gun enthusiastic American born citizens. There is nothing wrong with migrants coming across the boarder to work jobs no one wants! It makes goods cheaper and Americans here already have a foot up on the job market since they know what is culturally acceptable in America. If you are an American citizen who is that weird, dangerous or socially inept then you don't deserve a job; but deserve help America should be able to pay for.

And if you are threatened by a poor family coming to America over the southern boarder who need food and a better life then you need to know the money they make is nothing compared to the money we hand overseas to take American jobs in India (which I also have not problem with).

Republicans are fed the stupid notion that they shouldn't have to pay for the healthcare and education of immigrants when they have no idea how much money they pour into giving handouts to the rich and spend money on stupid military projects no one wants.

Over educating everyone is the best thing you can do for this nation. Innovative progress needs to be made to keep us relevant.
Old 01-22-2023, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
What kind of idiot develops policy based on what a statue says?

Also, notice how the statue doesn't say "Open the border and let them flow in without checking anyone!"
Old 01-22-2023, 11:11 AM
Banned

Davos: "Migration is a good thing!"

Also Davos: "Climate Change is causing Migration"
Old 01-22-2023, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RE:

I noticed you didn't mention the environmental cost of globalization.

Why do democrats not take ownership for globalization being the root and only cause of climate change?
Question 10:

Quote:
Has globalization caused climate change?

Globalization, which refers to the increasing interconnectedness of economies and societies around the world, has had an impact on the environment, including climate change.

One of the main ways that globalization has contributed to climate change is through the increased use of fossil fuels, which are the primary source of greenhouse gas emissions. Globalization has led to increased economic activity, which has in turn led to an increase in the use of fossil fuels for transportation and industrial production. This has resulted in the release of large amounts of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which are the primary drivers of climate change.

Additionally, globalization has led to increased consumerism, which has resulted in greater demand for goods and services, which in turn has led to increased industrial production and transportation, which contribute to greenhouse gas emissions.

Furthermore, globalization has also led to increased deforestation as more land is being cleared for agriculture, urbanization and infrastructure development. Deforestation is a significant contributor to climate change as it reduces the number of trees that absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

It is important to note that globalization is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, and the effects of globalization on climate change can vary depending on the context and the specific policies and actions taken by governments and other actors. Also, there are many other factors that contribute to climate change, such as population growth, urbanization, and energy consumption.