Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

I don't claim to know much about server economics, but I've been here long enough to see things go in cycles and as a rule, the end of the summer is the worst time to sell things and the best time to buy, since the population is significantly lower.

Things will be expensive again in February.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't claim to know much about server economics, but I've been here long enough to see things go in cycles and as a rule, the end of the summer is the worst time to sell things and the best time to buy, since the population is significantly lower.

Things will be expensive again in February.
Someone already mentioned one reason COFs have dropped in price, rogues that were wearing it have no longer need for the 36% worn haste due to epic being fixed, so a boatload of COFs have been dumped recently. I would suspect COF to not drop much more and probably even go up in later months, but who knows?

With Seahorse Hide Belts getting farmed so hard atm, they are 34% haste, really quality belt slot haste and going for 50k and dropping due to over saturation, COFs may not ever return to their former glory of 70-80k days.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Dude is EC troll ... trying to control prices.. Don't buy into it...

BRING BACK BOB BARKER the true king of the EC tunnel!!!!
Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

WGAF if he is trying to manipulate the market? It's been done, it's being done, and will continue to be done as long as EC tunnel is on p99.

If you don't like being ripped off in EC do your research on prices then. Otherwise blame yourself if you pay too much for an item.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

One can infer this is not an altruistic post. /thread
Old 08-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eudaimonia_etc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One can infer this is not an altruistic post. /thread
Agreed. It comes off like Gargamel inviting the smurfs for dinner and telling them he does so with nothing but the best intentions.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi all just wanted to give you all a heads up so noone get fooled in them tunnels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cloak of Flames is now a 65k item. It sold as low as 60k one time lately but the long term value is now 65k

The reason for this is the easily (aka just like SCHW) farmed 34% haste item Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt which has shifted down the haste item market rapidly

Cloak of Flames is great , and there are therefore very good chances that price will remain at 65k for like.. forever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just some info for those who might get fooled still thinking its a 75k item which its absolutely not
Items do not have official 'prices'. They are worth what people pay for them, period. Even if they did, you would not be the one to announce it to everyone.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Large Bat

Anyway to vote people off the server? Like we're sick of these weird ec tunnel rats, ipban them and have a nice day.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Banned

lot of people here angry about free trade. go back to china you commie fncks. shit's classic.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread